sharetrader
Page 130 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1321

TRADING HALT!

If there is a capital raising I'm in boots and all ;but I also counsel caution as there is a danger
    they could overextend themselves ,and either end up mired in debt, or with so many shares on issue
    they will never get out of penny territory.
    On the positive side Matthew Allen is supposed to be a financial genius, with the qualifications to back it up.
    He also has a habit of getting lucky, so I'll go with the luck and put more money in the pokie.

Advanced Member

Let’s see the terms first rabbi ....

Having only had a cursory look at the presentation I have to say they are sticking their neck out here.It's as if they were reading my mind.
    Dilution, dilution , dilution, so the admin. costs and all the big salaries and directors fees can be paid. I've seen it all before, 5.3 cents to take up
    your entitlement and then she will probably trade below 5 cents for the foreseeable future until they have more success.
    True, they are trying to strengthen their cash flow and production base, but on a 60% COS appraisal prospect which could turn to custard.

"With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Advanced Member

Let’s hope we get some good news re lightning flow prior to the Retail portion of the CR closing in a few weeks time ...

Yes, the lightening result if outstanding will give the capital raising impetus and should ensure a
    higher share price afterwards.
    Then bring on Mustang........

They might have hit another winner with the Bulleit appraisal well striking significant pay in the top zone.
    Prognosis is that the lower zone could be a baby elephant, with high flow rates. However with now 2.2 billion shares on
    issue after the last capital raising, they are going to need some gusher to move the share price.

Advanced Member

good initial result - my thoughts the development could be feasible on this result alone though only a few more days to wait until the MP sands result comes through - if it is a good result i expect to see a material increase in the SP - and also likely further upside on the resource potential as mentioned when the farm in with Talos was entered into ....

So many catalysts in the next few weeks and months ahead i am surprised by the lack of support. Perhaps a oil find will shine the light on this unloved share
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    Let’s hope we get some good news re lightning flow prior to the Retail portion of the CR closing in a few weeks time ...
    trading Halt! Here it is- the Lightning flow testing results-if outstanding should give the SP. a turbo lift.
    They really need the cashflow from Lightning to justify higher SP as Bulliet cashflow is medium term and no
    doubt requires more capital expenditure before it flows like the clappers.
    Matthew Allen did seem confident so here's hoping.

Advanced Member

yep he certainly did, bring it on ....
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils