sharetrader
Page 120 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1321

Quote Originally Posted by gazprom1 View Post
    It has been a good time to be in OEL. SP has been immune from the oil price due to sale of producing asset. Would not really like to see a farmin to a kenyan block due to instability and fiscal regime in kenya. Would prefer a WI in a producing field but this is unlikely. They have said previously that they are looking at increasing interests in EARS.

Gaz
    It ended up being a big stake in an Aussie company who has tentacles into some ALASKAN North slope fields. Very prolific area and close to a huge find. Sounds promising and the market reaction has been good on a very soft day for resource stocks.

Selling off Galoc appears to be a masterstroke but of course they need some of these rock bottom priced investments to pay off. It will be an extremely eventful year for Otto.

No mention of OEL in a while, Galoc may have gone, but now i'm back so has my interest given there recent-ish discovery and moving back into production for 2017.

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-ite...E=ASX&N=763291

Alaska the wild card, and plenty of drilling action to keep things ticking over

It's still under value

Another stock under the radar. Restarting production from a discovery in the Gulf of Mexico with another being drilled Q4.
    Recent presentation outlines their strategy in GOM of farming into low cost drill ready prospects.
    Also have farmed into Alaska but any activity here is dependent on partner Great Bear who may be strapped for cash.

Advanced Member

doubled my holding last week looking good especially if oil comes on stream and the POO firms in the next few months
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    doubled my holding last week looking good especially if oil comes on stream and the POO firms in the next few months
    Drill coming up mid October. Otto has 25% and continue with their strategy of only farming in to low risk, low cost prospects, with high chance of success.

This one looks very promising.

Keep watching developments for the timing to buy back in, just the weak oil price putting me off.

Is the project big enough to warrant investment, thought they would keep a reign on funds which will be needed to fund existing drilling commitments.

Anybody else in this? After a few years out of the market and not posting here (I used to be jdg, but couldn't remember my password) I took a bit of this a couple of months back. Looks like pretty good news today and with production due I see it as a good earn.
    Anybody else?
    -j

Advanced Member

Yep in this as well a very positive announcement - will lead to more reserves being booked and certainly a new area of production from the B66 sands while the D5 sand thickness is much greater than imagined. Could quite conceivably double the booked 2P reserves bring down the CAPEX and OPEX of the development. Happy holder and a late Christmas present.

Cheers, boysy, rallying well this arvo. There was talk of a third drill possible. Surely they'll give that a nudge now. There's plenty of news on the horizon - not least of which is income. Money coming in never fails to impress. Good luck, mate.