sharetrader
Page 121 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1321
    Advanced Member

Yes I think they have a third well option which they can afford (CR oversubscription) which would also fast track additional cash flow. Could be a very profitable few weeks ahead if all goes to plan without issue.

And there we have it. Sight delay in production for what could be far higher throughput and well life. That all seems smart and suddenly the sp is looking v cheap again. If we are getting 5,000 bopd out of 71 (40% of which is ours) in March then we'll easily be 50% higher than today. It's always a bet with such things, of course, but by goodness this is looking like a goodie. I'm surprised - but bloody happy - it hasn't more attention. Not least because 71 may have so very much more once we put a few more holes in her.
    -j

Advanced Member

Still flying under the radar for sure and still plenty to run me thinks based on the PE and likely reserve update. Would be good to see the company doing some PR and providing and indication of anticipated cashflow at current POO ...
    Last edited by boysy; 02-01-2018 at 04:34 PM.

Advanced Member

good finish for the week for OEL good to see some sustained buying pressure - economics of any production will continue to improve assuming the POO continues its upwards trajectory.
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

Guru

It's not gambling if you enter it into the ASX competition closing very soon sunday!
    Be aware of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    that not forbidden is mandatory.
    Anyone but o'brien

Good run up of late after a bit of consolidation. Next couple of weeks we get flow rates and dollars. It should be a great ride.
    (and correction: I see above I said 5000 bopd, that's max capacity. They aren't anticipating quite that much).

Advanced Member

Grapes has been a slow grind watching BYE power ahead but assuming oil flows in line with expectations a rerate will be required and OEL is on much shorter PE ratio than BYE. Recon we will see 7c by COB tomorrow as the FOMO creeps in, should have oil flow at some stage this week ...
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

Around 8c if oil flows in line with expectation, is my pick.

IMO

252 million shares through so far today.
    MEL: Byron Energy investment and GoM Block Bid outcomes