sharetrader
Page 57 of 133 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Misc View Post
    Boysy , I think you will find that Caluit (SC50) was targeted for development (read spruiked) even before a rejuvenated Nido tackled the Galoc redev. Since then Tindalo has been tested. Why not Caluit? Its not a goer I can assure you. Todays SP action was as expected but certainly am keeping an eye on OEL as new management appears to be cut from different cloth than previous. The Philippine is HOT in the sector now with Majors dancing to minors tunes in many cases , watch for more Farmin and drillbit action this year. You just need to back the right horse imo. Cheers
    Misc

Again you are getting your facts wrong.

Nido is NOT the operator of Galoc, GPC is.

OEL & NDO follow suit on what GPC does, as do the other minor JV partners.

As for why Calauit hasn't been tested, well it has previously been flow tested, thats why we know the oil is there!

I've already outlined the reasons why Calauit has been deferred, i suggest you re-read them.

As for whether it's a goer or not, lets wait & see - you don't have any more idea than the rest of us about it.

Otto don't see it as a priority right now, although this is an area i disagree with them.

You can back NDO if you like (nothing wrong with them), but no need to bag OEL with rubbish statements.

Oh Dear Shasta. GPC was a direct result of the Nido rejuv. They drove it , bought in Team Oil and Cape Energy , who latterly stitched the hapless OEL into GPC. I suggest you do some DD before promoting such nonsense! M

The deal with BHP has sparked a bit of interest in OEL.
    However I had a vague memory the the had a previous agreement with BHP, and BHP decieded to walk away.

Advanced Member

oel are in a much better position than last time bhp came sniffing we have galoc online functioning as it should (finger crossed) we have a much higher oil price and much better sentiment in exploration in the pines area. even at this price it represents good buying. The thing i think people forget is that oel is producing albiet indirect significant quantities of oil and revenue which should hopefully be highlighted in the upcoming quarterly as we had minimal production interuption in the dec quarter. looks the goods today on decent volume i just hope the company is using its time in the spot light to further other projects in its arsenal.
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    oel are in a much better position than last time bhp came sniffing we have galoc online functioning as it should (finger crossed) we have a much higher oil price and much better sentiment in exploration in the pines area. even at this price it represents good buying. The thing i think people forget is that oel is producing albiet indirect significant quantities of oil and revenue which should hopefully be highlighted in the upcoming quarterly as we had minimal production interuption in the dec quarter. looks the goods today on decent volume i just hope the company is using its time in the spot light to further other projects in its arsenal.
    Nice jump today up 0.8 to 9.4c on 14m traded

a great day, very encouraging that this surge looks to still have more left in it. the quarterly will be critical. i'm backing it to be a good one, and so are many others by the looks of things. OEL may well be coming back into favour.

-j

Quote Originally Posted by jdg View Post
    a great day, very encouraging that this surge looks to still have more left in it. the quarterly will be critical. i'm backing it to be a good one, and so are many others by the looks of things. OEL may well be coming back into favour.

-j
    The cashflow statement will be eagerly anticipated by alot of people.

Perhaps when the market sees the cash in the bank, the story will get out

Good to see OEL coming good for you Shasta! onwards and upwards!
    HOLDING - URA URAOA HGO STX
    SOON TO BE HOLDING -MRU NGE ORD BOW VPE BUL CFE PEN FRS

Advanced Member

still holding gains on very decent volume im sure we are all eager to see the quarterly should be looking as healthy if not better position than before. I would expect oel priority to be a farm out of sc51 and sc 50 hopefully they can give us an update of progress in this respect.
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    still holding gains on very decent volume im sure we are all eager to see the quarterly should be looking as healthy if not better position than before. I would expect oel priority to be a farm out of sc51 and sc 50 hopefully they can give us an update of progress in this respect.
    OEL - December Quarterly Report

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=477357

Cash on hand $A18.76m

First gas towards end of Q1 (late March)

Relinquished the Santa Rosa permit, Argentina

SC50 requires two wells to be drilled in Calauit by March 2011 (OEL monitoring the rig availability )

Would like to see a share consolidation down the line