sharetrader
Page 58 of 133 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast

very healthy income, and if we have no more disruptions (and with gas coming on line) that will only increase. the coffers are indeed starting to swell. very pleasing.

we began an exploration drill in Turkey on Jan 15? i may have thought that would have been announced to the market. am i reading this right (pg.4).

i've only had a skim as i'm a bit busy, but all-in-all it looks very positive.

-j

Quote Originally Posted by jdg View Post
    very healthy income, and if we have no more disruptions (and with gas coming on line) that will only increase. the coffers are indeed starting to swell. very pleasing.

we began an exploration drill in Turkey on Jan 15? i may have thought that would have been announced to the market. am i reading this right (pg.4).

i've only had a skim as i'm a bit busy, but all-in-all it looks very positive.

-j
    JDG

This ann, highlights the fact given there 100% success, about further exploration

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=474109

OEL - Response to ASX Query

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=477369

The usual "please explain" & we know nothing reply!

Advanced Member

i like you liked the mention of sc 50 in the quarterly i know its fanciful thinking really for oel to go it alone but gee imagine that. Looks like they are starting to have a sufficient safty net cash wise but good to see it building as it should likely increase further over the next quarter though clearly not to the same extent as the dec quarter.
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    i like you liked the mention of sc 50 in the quarterly i know its fanciful thinking really for oel to go it alone but gee imagine that. Looks like they are starting to have a sufficient safty net cash wise but good to see it building as it should likely increase further over the next quarter though clearly not to the same extent as the dec quarter.
    Busy next quarter ahead...

http://www.brr.com.au/event/63806/ot...-perform?log=1

I expect a few anns to get the SP ticking along, as hinted in the BRR link

Advanced Member

up on a very down day in fact the sp has held up very well in the last few trading days i guess people are starting to see oel performing

Advanced Member

perhaps someone with charting skills could post an updated chat would be interested to hear some ta on otto

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    perhaps someone with charting skills could post an updated chat would be interested to hear some ta on otto
    Here's a very basic chart, but you get the picture

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Here's a very basic chart, but you get the picture

Here's a better chart (mid term - 12 months) showing fairly strong resistance at 10c, which is kinda normal being a nice round number.

Note, the RSI is now around 80 & getting a little overheated

Just for fun, here's the longer term chart (2 years)

Advanced Member

thanks for that shasta it has been a very rewarding week for shareholders. Sadly looks as though the market has turned for the worse one has to think can oel hold onto the gains next week hopefully some more good news will be released am interested to see ndo quarterly and hopefully they will provide some more information on there galoc development plans and reserve certifications which should be out soon i am led to believe. Hopefully they will not be the ones dragging there feet in the sand to delay galoc phase 2 though they clearly have other priorities. Would be good if we could snag a farm out to develop sc50 like they have done with there recent oil discoveries.

ASX tanks and OEL surges. now above 10c. where's misc...?

-j