sharetrader
Page 65 of 133 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

some buy depth lining up the turkey jv partner up strongly for the last few days are we expecting a positive announcement soon
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

OEL currently @ 11.5c on nearly 4m traded

Chart looking good too

Advanced Member

would be good to end well up for the day hope the buying continues should help if our jv in turkey sp keeps heading north thats for sure

Advanced Member

should hear quite a bit of info this week an update on the drilling of Yolboyu‐1 one would think and an update on the Edirne Gas Plant should be recieved early this week as well. Bring on the drilling campaign on the edirne licence the operator certainly looks keen to spill the drill bit so hopefully we should get some further finds and successes then add into the mix a sc51 farmout hopefully the rise in the poo and interest in the pines cant be a bad thing short term for the farm out prospects either

I got a letter in mail today (Must have been sent to all OEL holders) from EUROZ Securities (some WA based sharebrokers, who I've never dealt with before) advising that they have a recent research report on Otto, and inviting me to email them to ask for it. However not wanting to be inundated with lots of other stuff from them, I just thought I'd ask if anyone does take up their offer, if you could please post it here.

A second thing that has nothing to do with Otto specifically, but more of a general interest, is that I have this audio article on offshore drilling technology (MP3) the article is approx 7.3MB and lasts for about 15 minutes, I can't seem to upload it to here, maybe someone can advise me what I'm doing wrong.
    Last edited by kura; 08-03-2010 at 05:53 PM.

Might be a size limit, 7.3mb is quite large

i didn't get the letter, kura.

But gee this really is turning into a nice ride. and if all goes well, there is still a lot on the horizon to keep us going. we're still waiting for the revised reserves estimate. oil is flowing at a good rate and (touch wood) has had none of the unlucky disruptions of the past. and based on my back of envelope figures i think it's a certainty, boysy, that the bank balance will be considerably higher this quarter than last (even with significant expenditure), turkey due to come online any day now, and the wildcat of Yolboyu‐1 about to tell its secrets. the joker in the pack is a potential farm in of sc-51, and that would really put a rocket under the sp. all-in-all i'm a very happy holder.

-j

Advanced Member

certainly does look like the stars are aligning and any development in the region whether it be through ndo or kik or such like producing oil in the region has got to help heat up the area around the pines. Oel certainly has come a long way from last year and only now are people starting to see the promise which this stock could have. Plenty more upside one would think considering junior oilers are still not loved if things start heating up in the pines and the majors start moving in oel are well placed to benifit holding much acreage. bring on some announcements we all know a few should be immenant thats for sure.

Advanced Member

good little pop this mornig would be good if it could breach the 12 cent mark today hopefully with a bit of good news and a stable oil price the sp can extend gains. Am expecting news any day now round the galoc reserve reestimates from nido. Then there is turkey we should be due a report by about now .

Advanced Member

good to also see buyers almost out numbering sellers 2:1 a big buyer build up from 10-11 cents which is good to see