sharetrader
Page 86 of 133 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Looks like sc 55 is shaping up to be bigger than gindara and we know how people talk up that prospect. This confirms that management is getting the hard yards done behind the scenes for very little fanfare. Very pleased by the preso it answered many questions and gave alot of detail should put otto on more punters radars thats for sure.
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    Looks like sc 55 is shaping up to be bigger than gindara and we know how people talk up that prospect. This confirms that management is getting the hard yards done behind the scenes for very little fanfare. Very pleased by the preso it answered many questions and gave alot of detail should put otto on more punters radars thats for sure.
    I like that OEL stays off the radar, for now

Advanced Member

plenty of time to add to the number of shares held im surprised how well it has flown under the radar.

hey boysy and shasta,

gee, there was quite a bit to take in.

the continuing encouragement at Hawkeye is brilliant. the chances of BHP coming to the party appear high (as the COS has increased markedly). furthermore, the size of Hawkeye makes a drill there an exciting proposition. also very pleasing to see that the DOE has extended the licence at SC 51. I was also pleasantly surprised to see that Duhat-1 has the potential to be pretty big. sure, it's a long shot of a drill but it comes with minimal cost (particularly if the farmiin is confirmed). what's more, not too long to wait for it to be spudded.

i wasn't too surprised to see they want to flick off turkey, but i was a little more so with regard to Calauit. not concerned by either.

all in all, OEL is looking fantastic for 2011.

i have been buying lately, and so i'm happy with the sp jump in the last couple of days but i am waiting on a couple of things that will free up some money to buy a lot more. i would prefer she doesn't get discovered by others just yet.

-j

Advanced Member

It certainly was a breath of fresh air much more information than i was expecting to be honest. Things look to be plowing ahead on all fronts the hawkeye siesmic is looking the goods will this in itself be enough to make BHP sign on the dotted line is another question however. SC 69 also looking to shape up as the next most exciting prospect then SC 51 drill extension can only be seen as good news. Little metion of galoc lets hope that production resumes sooner rather than later. I wouldnt mind them having a crack at Calauit but we can see how badly things can go in those resivours look at initial calauit testing history and more recently issues at tindalo. Good buying at these levels one would think if they get out of turkey ontop that would be a positive as well all in all it looks as though the mgmt are getting the hard yards done behind the scenes.

Little metion of galoc lets hope that production resumes sooner rather than later.
    we can't be too far away from hearing about what's happening at Galoc. one would imagine that by now they have a fair idea of how long it will take to reconect it.

-j

Advanced Member

One can only hope thats the case jdg some news for galoc is long overdue the time frame has well and truly run out. Wouldnt it be good to hear of galoc phase #2 go ahead.

One can only hope thats the case jdg some news for galoc is long overdue the time frame has well and truly run out. Wouldnt it be good to hear of galoc phase #2 go ahead.
    All these things take time and money, so maybe they build up cash and sell Turkey and then onto Galoc phase 2.
    I posit that it's better for an oil company to pace themselves and make decisions carefully, after assessing all contingencies.
    Paul Moore will have a plan

Advanced Member

Galoc back online at ~ 8500 bopd good to see this back online should have enough time to get another shipment off this quarter . things certainly looking a bit brighter now all we need is some update on sc 51 or sc 55 or galoc phase #2 wouldn't that be nice.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2010112...7rzjrx8b4s.pdf

great news, that was much quicker than expected and a bit of maintenance done as well. it's good to get those dollars rolling back in.
    now for the next news...

-j