sharetrader
Page 105 of 172 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1711
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    AGM Presentation & Speeches are available.

For some unknown reason this stirring little piece of oratory:

"On the basis of our current trading performance, we expect the Group to generate underlying earnings growth in FY19 with further growth forecast into FY20 as we commence servicing the Chemist warehouse volumes."

has failed to light a rocket under the share price.
    In this market standing still is a win

Interesting to see this at so much variance to the general market today and up 23c and over 1%. Im sure you all know what a signal this amounts to when there is no associated news.

A few days ago I replaced at 2055 half of what I sold at 2269. So now Ebos is 22% of my equities. An overweighting I am comfortable with.

When I think about it that hammer candle that I identified on this stock in late September was a precursor to all this October shenannigans.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Even more interesting, to me at least, is that the price after having touched the rising green-yellow zone boundary line a few days ago has remained in the green since despite all the market shenanigans.

When a stock respects the zone boundary line (akin to a smart trend line) one can be lead into believing that this is other than random chance and all those hours of programming and data processing have not been in vain.

Hopefully EBO will continue to follow the rule book as defined by my software and that $100 a share is still on.

Coincidently I am currently engaged on a major bout of Data Integrity, Conformity & Continuity investigation for my prime customer and it is a real eye-opener.

TTFN
    om mani peme hum

It was reported in AFR that EBO had lost interest in a takeover in AU . I think investors were scared they would pay to much for it . This is a well run co.Is about 18 % of my portfolio and I keep adding . Seems to me have formed a bottom at about $21 but out of cash.

Veteran novice

Whatever the reason, EBO strong again today, up 53c on light turnover. Perhaps the secret is to "lose interest" in takeovers.

Disc: Holding, firmly!

Veteran novice

EBO results look just as good re-cast in AUD.

http://news.iguana2.com/macquaries/NZSE/EBO/329852

Just threw this in to make a change from reading about retirement company stocks!

been watching this one - result weaker than first half 18

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    been watching this one - result weaker than first half 18
    yeh I was a bit underwhelmed and not sad to only have 60% of my usual holding at this point. Will look to get back to normal at lower prices if and when prices go lower.
    not really a critical point this result though, the platform remains set for growth in the future.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Veteran novice

Yes, a bit disappointing but the possibility of a knock from the Aust govt's review of the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme was always present - and will probably continue to be there for the foreseeable future. The downside of growth by acquisition of Australian pharma businesses.

Unspectacular result.

Ebo are a funny a though; they wait until you lose interest then they buy something and the price goes up.

Bottom draw for safe, moderate growth as part of a div portfolio.