sharetrader
Page 120 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1711
    Veteran novice

Yes, an excellent result and a positive outlook at a time when many other companies are facing difficult times. Particularly pleasing that the wholesale pharmacy operations are proving to be a success - I was sceptical that this would be the case. Delighted to be proved wrong!
    Last edited by macduffy; 20-02-2020 at 11:06 AM.

Advanced Member

Very nice result. Very comforting in this stressful time. Been fighting the urge to sell shares and Two good results (EBOS and Spark) has settled the nerves

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Very nice result. Very comforting in this stressful time. Been fighting the urge to sell shares and Two good results (EBOS and Spark) has settled the nerves
    Ebos is worth holding and has consistently performed. This result is comforting! My divi yield based on purchase price with this one is over 16% pa. and the paper capital gain is well over a million dollars. I once sold POT because I thought it was overpriced but ended buying back in at a higher price. That taught me something and I've resisted the odd impulse to sell EBO. With EBO I do turn the DRIP on and off based on short term considerations.

I sold some 6 months ago . A mistake will buy back in slowly.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by horus1 View Post
    I sold some 6 months ago . A mistake will buy back in slowly.
    I sold out some time ago.
    Best thing I have done in a long time,because I recycled the funds into PAZ,which has more than quadrupled.!.
    Last edited by percy; 20-02-2020 at 01:22 PM.

Veteran novice

Well done with the PAZ, percy. But I bet you wish you'd kept a few EBO. (Early Bros. and all that!)

percy

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Well done with the PAZ, percy. But I bet you wish you'd kept a few EBO. (Early Bros. and all that!)

Correct.
    Felt like a traitor.Sold down then sold out.
    The trust I help out on still holds some,so I get to keep following them..

Quote Originally Posted by theace View Post
    Based on the result today ... I've decided to get a few more. Pricey, but 'think' that will continue doing well.
    Pricey but getting less pricey based on that statement FY20 will be significantly ahead of last year

Updated this chart - cool eh
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I like this result a lot, I see that the cash position of the company is 66% higher than it was at June 2019 which to me points to more acquisitions. The medical device sector has good margins and will continue to grow, the last two have been in this field and I trust EBO to find ROI positive companies to acquire.

I wont buying any more shares but its not a bad valuation. If the FY result comes in at a similar rate of increase it gives about $1.01 in EPS and a forward PE of about 23. I will continue to hold, but I'd be tempted if this came down.

A 'little' fire under the share price!