sharetrader
Page 122 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1711

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
    at least we can order gourmet pet food!
    we got 3 cats so this is definitely an essential service!

lil diddims gotta have the right tucker for his urinary infection.
    and pedigree ragdoll gotta have the proper food for a ragdoll.
    moggie just gets the dine desire from the supermarket.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

The company hasn't given any business updates regarding Covid yet. Wonder when they will put something out.

Quote Originally Posted by rooster View Post
    The company hasn't given any business updates regarding Covid yet. Wonder when they will put something out.
    they have actually
    In the interim report released on 20th Feb they said this:

Our business has also been assisting the Australian Government in its preparations to assess returning citizens for coronavirus. This involved quickly mobilising resources to provide infrared thermometers to officials for use at airports in Brisbane and Sydney. In New Zealand, Onelink has been engaging with the Ministry of Health and District Health Boards to support efforts to combat coronavirus by providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to front-line responders

and this:

We have not seen any significant impact to the Group as a result of the coronavirus (COVID19). We continue to closely monitor this issue and will take all necessary actions to ensure we are well placed to respond to any challenges that arise as the situation unfolds.

That was fairly early in the timeline of Covid19 but they also said

We reconfirm the Group is confident of a significant increase in earnings in the current financial year.

So one might expect an announcement if this changed.

That's what I was after.

Quote Originally Posted by rooster View Post
    That's what I was after.
    yes a nice update indeed now that they presumably have a much better feel for how the business continues to track.
    I know Animates haven't been open but have managed to continue selling their high margin pet food, and will be doing click and collect for Lev 3 as well. So not all is lost even from them.

it is so good to read comments like this

the Healthcare segment experienced unprecedented levels of demand in response to COVID-19 developments. The Group’s significant investment over recent years in its distribution network positioned us well to meet the increased demand

EBO down below 2200 again. I see that majority shareholder Sybos Holdings sold off a quarter of its 37% stake (15M shares) at a 10% discount back in Nov 19 - at 2250, I think. Any news on what Sybos will do with its remaining holding after the 6-month escrow period elapses this month? Reckon this is driving the price lower in the meantime?

a presentation out today for Macquarie conference
    they are a pleasure to read.
    still confirming a significant increase in earnings for FY20.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/EBO/352673/321975.pdf

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

EBO was one of my big holdings, which I sold out of completely when peak gloom arrived late March as it was holding up well and used the proceeds to buy some bargains.

Now I have sold many of those and in theory it is time to buy my EBO back and spend the extra on Wine, Chocolate and other essentials.

But I hesitate...
    om mani peme hum

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    EBO was one of my big holdings, which I sold out of completely when peak gloom arrived late March as it was holding up well and used the proceeds to buy some bargains.

Now I have sold many of those and in theory it is time to buy my EBO back and spend the extra on Wine, Chocolate and other essentials.

But I hesitate...
    I think this applies to many shares as the DCB turns over, what to buy, but when. The market might be forward looking but it hasn’t known a deep recession or depression for a long time. EBO might be a good choice, but maybe not right now.