sharetrader
Page 126 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1711

Quote Originally Posted by percy;8375[B
    19]Another excellent result.
    Well done holders.
    Agreed - this is a strong performance. Dividend increase, strong cash flow and a solid balance sheet. This is a high quality business.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    The only thing I've regretted re EBOS is selling. At one stage I made more than 50%, thought I was clever....and bought them back at 1c more months later.
    I've repeatedly made that mistake with FPH. With good companies it is probably best just to hold them and not try to be clever. Another good result from EBO. So much nicer reading reports like this.

Advanced Member

One of the best gems on our market

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Shareguy View Post
    A good result however I’m concerned with the fourth-quarter revenue being down and is this going to continue into the next year. Also a potential sell down still to come.
    Good thoughts,thanks for sharing.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pegasus2000 View Post
    Just wondering if it is better to buy shares in ASX directly even after exchange rate from NZD to AUD?
    If the share registrar has you as NZ Tax resident then it is probable that you will get the NZ partly imputed dividend so buying on the ASX or the NZX would make no difference.

AS I mentioned before there is little trade of EBO on the ASX and buying any quantity can be a lengthy progress, and selling in a hurry is not an option.

I have no real concerns over the 4Q revenue.

I am one happy cat today:
    om mani peme hum

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    If the share registrar has you as NZ Tax resident then it is probable that you will get the NZ partly imputed dividend so buying on the ASX or the NZX would make no difference.

AS I mentioned before there is little trade of EBO on the ASX and buying any quantity can be a lengthy progress, and selling in a hurry is not an option.

Strange that liquidity is still so Low in OZ, it has been there a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy Flat View Post
    Agreed - this is a strong performance. Dividend increase, strong cash flow and a solid balance sheet. This is a high quality business.
    Very happy with the strong cash flow and debt reduction and of course I’m always happy with an increase in dividends.

Thanks Snow Leopard!

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Strange that liquidity is still so Low in OZ, it has been there a while now.
    Well, it has been slowly improving and has basically doubled since the start of June to now, but:
    1/ my measure of average daily turnover is only $104K.
    1 + 0.5/ days with less than 1,000 shares trading have been reasonably common
    1+1/ there is usually a big spread on the buy & sells with poor depth at any one time.
    2+/ which means you stick an order in and hope that enough people bite.
    om mani peme hum

Am I right in saying that as more shares move from NZ to the Australian register ebos will eventually be able to give more imputation credits on Nz shares?