sharetrader
Page 155 of 172 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1711
    Veteran novice

Pleasantly surprised to receive a full allocation for my $30,000 - less $19.50 refund .

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Pleasantly surprised to receive a full allocation for my $30,000 - less $19.50 refund .

As mentioned they have retained the full over subscription of $ 62 million ...why not if shares issued @ 34.50 ...

Strange disclosure from one of the directors today. I hope it is in error. Nicholas Dowling, starting page 5 of the disclosure, discloses an on-market sale 20 days ago, in a closed period and which he didn't seek approval either. Any thoughts? Have I got this wrong maybe?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dassets View Post
    Strange disclosure from one of the directors today. I hope it is in error. Nicholas Dowling, starting page 5 of the disclosure, discloses an on-market sale 20 days ago, in a closed period and which he didn't seek approval either. Any thoughts? Have I got this wrong maybe?

Dont know what was more strange, only having 1500 hundred shares, or not selling the whole lot. Could be a mistake, maybe like the others he actually acquired 302 in the retail offer.

Its a pretty basic requirement. I still have to file disclosure until 6 months after ceasing to be a director, still have to get clearance regardless of whether it is a closed period or open.

I saw that. It actually needs the company to explain.

Guru

The whole thing is turning to custard over in NSW, probably still a good buy price right here for the future since the Offer burped up so few chips...

pulls back to low 35-36 a buy on the dip if it ever does.

Quote Originally Posted by Dassets View Post
    I saw that. It actually needs the company to explain.
    See the company didn't respond to the NBR's enquiry. The "Just ignore it, it will go away" strategy. How arrogant! Bad strategy. Law apparently doesn't apply to these guys. Obvious FMA now enquiring. The Chairman should have been lead in this and the director should have stood down. Now it will become more than it should have been and the Chairman looks ineffectual.

Advanced Member

This seems pretty abrupt…

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/386907
    EBOS Group Limited (EBOS) advises that Mr Nick Dowling has resigned as a director of EBOS with effect from today

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    This seems pretty abrupt…

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/386907
    EBOS Group Limited (EBOS) advises that Mr Nick Dowling has resigned as a director of EBOS with effect from today
    you breaks the rules you pays the due. pretty cushy role that one
    most be more to the story re insto pushback, FMA, etc - as I was expecting a humble apology and slap on the wrist.