sharetrader
Page 51 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    From $9.25 to $10.95 in less than two months with a $0.22 (less some tax) dividend on the way.

Helps balance out the HNZ portfolio bias a bit.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    I know this is very much a TA thread, but it is worth noting that the reasons for the re-rate are likely for fundamental reasons:
    1. Half year results beat expectations (in the face of currency headwinds)
    2. An Australian competitor, API.AX, is having a great run.

if EBOS could get some Australian institutional interest, we could see it continue to out-perform as it plays catch-up with API.AX.
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR

percy

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    I know this is very much a TA thread, but it is worth noting that the reasons for the re-rate are likely for fundamental reasons:
    1. Half year results beat expectations (in the face of currency headwinds)
    2. An Australian competitor, API.AX, is having a great run.

if EBOS could get some Australian institutional interest, we could see it continue to out-perform as it plays catch-up with API.AX.
    I expect the Australian Institutions to wake up some time that EBO's CEO, and CFO are both Australian,based in Australia where EBO does the majority of its' turnover.
    Should they rerate EBO to the same PE of API,the share of Ebos would be $19.56,which is not far from the $20 target price I have..?? lol.
    It appears to me the fundaments have been driving the TA,however the way the TA is looking, I expect the buy signal from the breakout to drive the share price.!!
    As our dear banned friend [sorely missed] Winner69 would say "Onwards and upwards."
    Last edited by percy; 15-03-2015 at 03:11 PM.

Advanced Member

Is winner banned?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Is winner banned?
    Yes.
    Along with BFG,BK,orBC and Hoop appears to have withdrawn all his posts.
    Vince warned them,then banned them.
    I missed the reasons for the banning,but can only repeat,I miss them.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I expect the Australian Institutions to wake up some time that EBO's CEO, and CFO are both Australian,based in Australia where EBO does the majority of its' turnover.
    Should they rerate EBO to the same PE of API,the share of Ebos would be $19.56,which is not far from the $20 target price I have..?? lol.
    It appears to me the fundaments have been driving the TA,however the way the TA is looking, I expect the buy signal from the breakout to drive the share price.!!
    As our dear banned friend [sorely missed] Winner69 would say "Onwards and upwards."
    Agree the breakout from resistance (around $10) has really put a rocket under the price. I wonder if it will revisit these levels before moving up again.

The forum is definitely poorer without Winner69. He was sure to highlight any of my weaker stocks. He would have had a field day with IQE and VIL. However, I never found his posts offensive and I can't understand why he was banned.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    Agree the breakout from resistance (around $10) has really put a rocket under the price. I wonder if it will revisit these levels before moving up again.

The forum is definitely poorer without Winner69. He was sure to highlight any of my weaker stocks. He would have had a field day with IQE and VIL. However, I never found his posts offensive and I can't understand why he was banned.
    Will be interesting how much going ex div will drag the stock back, hopefully the uptrend can continue, was due a rerating. The australian listing seems to add nothing to trading in Australia, volume on that exchange almost zero

Winner69 been on the forums as long as i have , going back probably to the mid 1990s on sharechat. You need people who have that experience of surviving all kinds of markets, is he on a temporary ban, or gone for good?

Will be interesting how much going ex div will drag the stock back, hopefully the uptrend can continue, was due a rerating. The australian listing seems to add nothing to trading in Australia, volume on that exchange almost zero
    Actually, EBO has already gone ex-div.

percy

Winner69 been on the forums as long as i have , going back probably to the mid 1990s on sharechat. You need people who have that experience of surviving all kinds of markets, is he on a temporary ban, or gone for good?
    ratkin.I think you hit a raw nerve!!
    Roger has again put in the hard yards and I believe Winner69 is now unbanned.Thank you Roger, and W69, all you friends are looking forward to your sage advice and opinions to resume.

Roger has again put in the hard yards and I believe Winner69 is now unbanned.Thank you Roger, and W69, all you friends are looking forward to your sage advice and opinions to resume.
    That is good news

Hoop was not banned just left - don't think he has logged in since so has not seen the apology from Mr Tiger or the other comments pleading with him to stay, perhaps Roger could help out there as well??

Only wish I had some Ebos, did have a while ago then sold when it slipped a bit/went out of fashion.

Dilettante

Great news. W69 has been a very good contributor to this forum for a long time and I miss his posts and his warped sense of humour. I sincerely hope he will start posting again.