sharetrader
Page 52 of 172 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Just for you Percy

EBO share price has a habit of trading in price ranges, The ranging often lasts for some time. Good thing is that each trading range is higher than the previous one.

The latest trading range lasted from May 2013 (about the time Symbion acquisition was announced) to the end of last month. During those 2 years (well almost) the share price averaged $9.63 and pretty much in a +/- 8% range (weekly prices). Pretty boring eh.

EBO has now broken out of that range. If history is anything to go by it is likely it will range trade for another year or two. If it does the $10.40 which was the top of the range just broken will become support and $12.20 will become a new resistance. Prices will range between $11.30 +/- 8%.

Interestingly the market isn't as excited on EBO as it was in 2013. Back then and pre-Symbion and after a year or so of Masterpet under their belt EBO earnings were about 47 cents/share. Current forecast is say 70 cents/share. So earnings/share up nearly 50% but share price only up 25%. Maybe overvalued back then and fair value now?

Percy, as you recall I sold my EBO shortly after the Symbion acquisition at just under 10 bucks. That was the end of a great trade from about 6 bucks shortly after the Masterpet acquisition announced over Christmas 2011. the market took a while to recognise the value in Masterpet but they did in the end. I have yet to get too enthusiastic about re-entering EBO, as the fundamentals just don't turn me on and I can't see a 25% pa to 30% pa upside over the next couple of years. I generally look for more exciting things.

If that 25% does happen I won't have any regrets but will join in your celebratory drinks whenever that happens.

Still keeping a close eye on Ebos though.

Yay, I will change my profile immediately, W69.

what a great post . I am a long term holder and acquirer of Ebos

Super Investor

If I could pick them up across the ditch for $8.57 I'd be happy.
    h2

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Cool Finished my Tiger Dance

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Just for you Percy

EBO share price has a habit of trading in price ranges, The ranging often lasts for some time. Good thing is that each trading range is higher than the previous one.

The latest trading range lasted from May 2013 (about the time Symbion acquisition was announced) to the end of last month. During those 2 years (well almost) the share price averaged $9.63 and pretty much in a +/- 8% range (weekly prices). Pretty boring eh.

EBO has now broken out of that range. If history is anything to go by it is likely it will range trade for another year or two. If it does the $10.40 which was the top of the range just broken will become support and $12.20 will become a new resistance. Prices will range between $11.30 +/- 8%.

Interestingly the market isn't as excited on EBO as it was in 2013. Back then and pre-Symbion and after a year or so of Masterpet under their belt EBO earnings were about 47 cents/share. Current forecast is say 70 cents/share. So earnings/share up nearly 50% but share price only up 25%. Maybe overvalued back then and fair value now?

Percy, as you recall I sold my EBO shortly after the Symbion acquisition at just under 10 bucks. That was the end of a great trade from about 6 bucks shortly after the Masterpet acquisition announced over Christmas 2011. the market took a while to recognise the value in Masterpet but they did in the end. I have yet to get too enthusiastic about re-entering EBO, as the fundamentals just don't turn me on and I can't see a 25% pa to 30% pa upside over the next couple of years. I generally look for more exciting things.

If that 25% does happen I won't have any regrets but will join in your celebratory drinks whenever that happens.

Whilst not in total agreement in your assessment of the future for EBOS, for I have not a clue what it will do, but hope for a steady increase in the value of the company and it's dividend stream, it is good to see you back again.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

Attachment 7203
    om mani peme hum

percy

Just for you Percy

Well that post has made my day.!!
    Sage advice,well thought out and right on the money!!
    Thank you.You really have been missed.
    My own expectations are nowhere near the 25 to 30% mark.More about 8 to 12% plus divies.,
    Ebos has always exceded my expectations,so I look forward to shouting you drinks when they again surprise.
    25% to 30%, and you can choose from the top shelf.!!! lol.

Advanced Member

Just for you Percy

Not sure it is ready to range yet. Ebos was a very good growth stock before it went into its two year trading range, you can argue it is long overdue for a significant re-rating, the p/e is very reasonable , especially for a health care stock. When you push out to a really longterm chart the trading range of the last two years, looks like it was the only really significant one, previously it was trending up (interrupted by gfc).
    As long as the overall markets stay ok then it could keep creeping upwards
    Attachment 7204

What's up - share price drifting down.

Looks like heading to 1040 which I said would be support going forward (trading range 1040 to 1220 I said)

Go much below 1040 and umm a problem of sorts

Veteran novice

What's up - share price drifting down.
    Potential, or imagined, implications of international trade pacts are getting another airing. Ebos' business with DHB's is seen, by some, as being threatened.

I'm holding.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Potential, or imagined, implications of international trade pacts are getting another airing. Ebos' business with DHB's is seen, by some, as being threatened.

I'm holding.
    I am happy adding to my holding by having dividend reinvestment.