sharetrader
Page 56 of 172 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast

I was really wrong after the last break out saying 1050 would be support and 1200 something the new resistance

Can't always be wrong. Percy, I reckon this time it will break through 1050 an never ever again go below 1050.

The last time it broke 1050 was just a practice run.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I was really wrong after the last break out saying 1050 would be support and 1200 something the new resistance

Can't always be wrong. Percy, I reckon this time it will break through 1050 an never ever again go below 1050.

The last time it broke 1050 was just a practice run.
    $20....$20.... $20......$20......Not this year.Most probably not next year,but................any year after that.... I am well positioned. lol.
    ps.I am sure if their $40mil Melbourne, or $30mil Sydney, warehouses were ever shown on TV, how the automated order picking machines could move 10,000 units of medicine every hour,for 500 deliveries a a day ,the sp would break the $20....the next day..
    Last edited by percy; 20-07-2015 at 07:47 PM.

Every time EBO has gone over $10, it hasn't been able to stay above $10 than 2 months.
    We're now almost at that stage where it would have stayed above $10 for more than 2 months. Can it hold? Looking good so far at $10.70.

Quote Originally Posted by JayRiggs View Post
    Every time EBO has gone over $10, it hasn't been able to stay above $10 than 2 months.
    We're now almost at that stage where it would have stayed above $10 for more than 2 months. Can it hold? Looking good so far at $10.70.
    Breaking through resistance at 1050 is an important milestone

As I told Percy a day or so ago the last time was a practice run.

If it holds 1050 is support and 1250 is likely next resistance level

If it falls back and the worlds market collapse I would be tempted to buy at $6 odd

percy

Breaking through resistance at 1050 is an important milestone

As I told Percy a day or so ago the last time was a practice run.

If it holds 1050 is support and 1250 is likely next resistance level

If it falls back and the worlds market collapse I would be tempted to buy at $6 odd
    You would not have any money left ,after spending it all making a pig of yourself on SKL at 3 cents.!

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    You would not have any money left ,after spending it all making a pig of yourself on SKL at 3 cents.!
    Hadn't thought of SKL going that low .....but HNZ at 40 cents when they have a heavily discounted rights issue could be tempting

percy

Hadn't thought of SKL going that low .....but HNZ at 40 cents when they have a heavily discounted rights issue could be tempting
    Very tempting,esp if we could get a friendly margin loan from MARAC,Harmoney or I-finance.!!!!

At last $11.00....I tell you its all those pet loving people...

Yep, some nut cases are so obsessed with their dogs they have three KW, you reading this ?

Just for you Percy

EBO share price has a habit of trading in price ranges, The ranging often lasts for some time. Good thing is that each trading range is higher than the previous one.

The latest trading range lasted from May 2013 (about the time Symbion acquisition was announced) to the end of last month. During those 2 years (well almost) the share price averaged $9.63 and pretty much in a +/- 8% range (weekly prices). Pretty boring eh.

EBO has now broken out of that range. If history is anything to go by it is likely it will range trade for another year or two. If it does the $10.40 which was the top of the range just broken will become support and $12.20 will become a new resistance. Prices will range between $11.30 +/- 8%.

Interestingly the market isn't as excited on EBO as it was in 2013. Back then and pre-Symbion and after a year or so of Masterpet under their belt EBO earnings were about 47 cents/share. Current forecast is say 70 cents/share. So earnings/share up nearly 50% but share price only up 25%. Maybe overvalued back then and fair value now?

Percy, as you recall I sold my EBO shortly after the Symbion acquisition at just under 10 bucks. That was the end of a great trade from about 6 bucks shortly after the Masterpet acquisition announced over Christmas 2011. the market took a while to recognise the value in Masterpet but they did in the end. I have yet to get too enthusiastic about re-entering EBO, as the fundamentals just don't turn me on and I can't see a 25% pa to 30% pa upside over the next couple of years. I generally look for more exciting things.

If that 25% does happen I won't have any regrets but will join in your celebratory drinks whenever that happens.

Still keeping a close eye on Ebos though.
    Didn't quite work out last time but that just a practice run

Watch out ......$12.20 beckons now .....certainty