sharetrader
Page 61 of 172 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
    Handsome Member

This stock is going nuts......$13.40 today

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    This stock is going nuts......$13.40 today
    And it makes me increasingly nervous about earnings in the short term, especially if predictions of a lower AUD come to pass. Translation of Aussie profits to NZD won't be great - unless of course the NZD depreciates with the Aussie!

http://www.clime.com.au/blog/austral...eid=9f402457b0

percy

I can't comment as I am suffering a lovely case of "Stunned Rabbit Syndrome." lol.

Super Investor

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I can't comment as I am suffering a lovely case of "Stunned Rabbit Syndrome." lol.
    Feeling a bit the same Percy. Lol
    No doubt The Cat will be in his PJs.
    h2

Super Investor

........approaching sell territory?
    h2

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I've got "Pissed Off Rabbit Syndrome". I sold out at 11.60 last month thinking I was locking in the profits. Planned to wait for the SP to settle back and then re-enter -- yeah right!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I've got "Pissed Off Rabbit Syndrome". I sold out at 11.60 last month thinking I was locking in the profits. Planned to wait for the SP to settle back and then re-enter -- yeah right!
    All a bit surprising.!!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by h2so4 View Post
    I am attending the agm on the 27th October.
    It will be interesting to hear The Chairman's and The CEO's presentations.Maybe the reasons for the big share rise will be given?
    The biggest mistake I have made on the share market is selling down some Ebos shares.Has cost me a great deal,rebuilding to a "comfortable" holding.I have said to myself,don't make the same mistake again.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by percy; 15-10-2015 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by h2so4 View Post
    The SP has certainly risen extremely sharply in a relatively short period of time on absolutely no relevant news.

Unless there are rumours of another acquisition or a major contract being worn - I certainly haven't been privy to any - then I suspect a correction is in order, and I will be lurking at bottom with my finger on the buy button.

Advanced Member

Yes. I feel like I am enjoying the climb I had again with HNZ to $1.40ish....only to endure the slide to ~$1.10
    Thinking of selling what I have...and then "lurking at bottom with my finger on the buy button" for a while.
    Not sure....dithering....have the Aussies woken up to EBOS ? Is their interest what has driven the price up ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    The SP has certainly risen extremely sharply in a relatively short period of time on absolutely no relevant news.

Unless there are rumours of another acquisition or a major contract being worn - I certainly haven't been privy to any - then I suspect a correction is in order, and I will be lurking at bottom with my finger on the buy button.