sharetrader
Page 63 of 172 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up More stratospheric than Air New Zealand

Just when you think it can go no higher...

...it does.

There is significant volume behind this as well.

$100 here we come

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Veteran novice

Presentation from yesterday's Annual Meeting.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2015102...cv5l0x628t.pdf

Ebos, like rust, never sleeps with further potential acquisitions on the radar!

Could be announced.very very soon according to mark on radio this morning - the acquisition that is
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

I did ask CEO Patrick Davies whether the share price was being driven by Aussie instos."No,not just Aussie intos,but NZ intos as well."
    This year's annual report [result] meant they had a comparable year to compare the result with,as last year they did not.
    He was very pleased to get the NSW hospital medical consumables warehouse and distribution contract.Maybe other states will follow.
    Sorry to see Rick Chtistie retire.Ebos has had huge growth during his watch.
    With a very strong board,excellent management and being in a growing sector I think the outlook remains positive.

IMO

Congrats Percy and long termers for sitting in on this one and ignoring the "noise" and doing your research and sticking with your belief.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Congrats Percy and long termers for sitting in on this one and ignoring the "noise" and doing your research and sticking with your belief.
    No business is perfect.All businesses have challenges,ups and downs.Some things work out, while others don't.Ebos has lost good agencies,faced changing government regulations,alterations to supply chains,yet all the time the quality and dedication of the board,management and staff, have known where they want the company to be,and have always aimed for that spot.Their moat is the way they do things.It was not too many years ago Mark Waller told the agm Ebos were wasting their time in Aussie,either they had to buy something big,or withdraw from Aussie.An extraordinary statement to tell shareholders.! But then they went ahead with the huge Symbion acquisition.
    Yes always a lot of "noise",but I think experience helps as tell the great companies from the not so good companies.I good company can have a bad year,while a bad company can good year.
    Ebos is a great company.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Could be announced.very very soon according to mark on radio this morning - the acquisition that is
    So the recent SP climb could well have been driven my rumors of a new acquisition. It'll be interesting to see if the market believes that it's been fully priced into the current SP.

Personally I'm still hoping for a correction.

These are like POT . Great Company and if they drop buy them . Added some after AGM at 13.93.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomtom View Post
    Position doubled
    ...and now back to where we started again.

percy

Was not me.!!! lol.
    Interesting noting it was companies controlled by directors Peter Kraus and Barry Wallace,who sold the 5mil shares.
    Kraus was the original controlling director, having brought EBO off Brierley Investments.
    Kraus stood for re-election,and was successful on Tuesday.Never says much, but has had a huge influence on Ebos's success.
    Maybe this will be their last terms as directors.
    Last edited by percy; 29-10-2015 at 11:41 AM.