sharetrader
Page 79 of 172 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast

I am sitting at 20% on a reasonable portfolio. I will buy more on weakness.

percy

I am at 16%.
    Neither buying,nor selling.
    Have not brought or sold any during the past couple of years,although I have received more shares via DRP,while the wife takes cash divies.
    As always this could change on any announcement.

Super Investor

Default Out of balance

It's replaced my pennysaver account.
    h2

percy

The falls in EBO's sp over the last two days should make for an interesting agm this afternoon.
    Yet I don't think there will be any unhappy shareholders as EBO's performance over the years has been outstanding.!!
    I am really looking forward to director Peter Williams' re election speech.Last time he said he wanted to be re elected because he was having "so much fun"Don't know how he can top that.!!!!
    An outstanding man.

Super Investor

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    The falls in EBO's sp over the last two days should make for an interesting agm this afternoon.
    Yet I don't think there will be any unhappy shareholders as EBO's performance over the years has been outstanding.!!
    I am really looking forward to director Peter Williams' re election speech.Last time he said he wanted to be re elected because he was having "so much fun"Don't know how he can top that.!!!!
    An outstanding man.
    No unhappy shareholders here percy.
    Anticipating a good update from the "outstanding man".
    h2

Veteran novice

We don't pay those director's fees just for anyone to have fun - but can't argue with the results!

Tempted to buy more but that would tilt my badly-balanced portfolio further askew!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    We don't pay those director's fees just for anyone to have fun - but can't argue with the results!

Tempted to buy more but that would tilt my badly-balanced portfolio further askew!
    When the 40% major shareholder's director says he is having fun,I am sure all us shareholders will find his fun, will continue to be very profitable.

Veteran novice

Expecting growth of 10-17% in underlying NPAT for the 2017 year. Very satisfactory!

percy

Ebos agm thoughts.
    I think Peter Williams must read ST.So as not to upset macduffy he did say he would continue to bring his "enthusiasm" to the board.
    They were very pleased with the short video they have on their site which goes along way to explain what Ebos's 2700 staff do from 42 sites in Australasia.
    The chairman did point out NZ has benefitted from very stable governments under Helen Clark and John Key.This stability has been lacking in Australia,and is most probably goes to explain why NZ has caught up so much.
    Changing regulators and regulations means challenges that Ebos has always managed to meet.Ebos says governments in NZ and Australia, realise the importance private sector businesses such as Ebos play in the health sector.
    Changing regulations and the huge costs involved in setting up, have put off new entrants.The NSW,Victoria,and soon to open Brisbane distribution centre cost Ebo between $30mil and $40 each without stock.
    Share split.They are aware $20 maybe a barrier and think investors may prefer a share price between $5 and $10.Comes up for discussion but not decision has been made.I did ask The Chairman after the meeting, if the decision could be delayed until after the sp hit $20, as I have a bet on with Paper Tiger .
    All divisions are trading well,and the business is in great shape.
    Last edited by percy; 19-10-2016 at 04:43 PM.

Super Investor

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Expecting growth of 10-17% in underlying NPAT for the 2017 year. Very satisfactory!

I thought it was 7-10%
    Still given the update and the fact that EBO consistently converts sales to cash Id expect all the arrows to be pointing up again FY17.
    I think another $13-19m fcf a 9-12% increase in revenue and a 18-24% increase in dividend.
    h2