sharetrader
Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Marlin

We'll be needing an update from Fisherfunds re Marlin's exposure to signature bank...guess they're trying to figure it out as I write....Wayne ?
    Last edited by SPC; 13-03-2023 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SPC View Post
    We'll be needing an update from Fisherfunds re Marlin's exposure to signature bank...guess they're trying to figure it out as I write....Wayne ?
    Looks like 3.3% of NAV wiped out...

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/408253

....Signature Bank is one of the 22 portfolio investments held by Marlin Global Limited. The equity investment in Signature Bank, as at the most recent net asset value (NAV) (released to the NZX 8th March 2023) equated to 3.3% of Marlin’s investment portfolio.....

'If I knew how to post the south park 'annnnd its gone' meme i would. seems appropriate

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Looks like 3.3% of NAV wiped out...

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/408253

....Signature Bank is one of the 22 portfolio investments held by Marlin Global Limited. The equity investment in Signature Bank, as at the most recent net asset value (NAV) (released to the NZX 8th March 2023) equated to 3.3% of Marlin’s investment portfolio.....

'If I knew how to post the south park 'annnnd its gone' meme i would. seems appropriate
    Lesson for Rawz

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Looooool

MLNWF looking like spec value only at this point, with the latest MLN NAV under 82c.

Marlin Warrents interestingly priced with the head shares trading @ 99c......

The head shares are currently above the NTA, which is the opposite of what they've been.
    Unless you're a Sharsie person, trading a few dollars, you'll never pick up a meaningful parcel of the warrants at a good price. They're just so illiquid.

I purchased a few of these on a whim(looking back now I must have had a few to think that was a good idea), I was going to sell at a loss but they seem to be moving up in price recently, given the market conditions I would expect them to be trending down or neutral, any idea what's going on?

With the exercise price estimated at 92c there is a reasonable discount on the current share price although not the NAV

Thanks for that