sharetrader
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

getting a run on my long usdjpy any thoghts on targets ?

Not for now so I would just work to my system,are you looking at my system or yours ?.

keeping in mind I'm brain dead tonight could look for the next hourly to start on the trend line and hold,15min has changed to the right side.

Cheers
    Miner

Sorry DB been doing other stuff tonight,something to keep in mind though,as a general rule when a candle runs fast and away from the trend line they usually come back to test it.

So I have taken all but two lines off this chart,the 96.08 is say our base trend line,the first candle at the 96.20 line takes off a bit then back,the next takes off even more,it is now too far away from the 96.20 line and even more from the first two candle 96.08 line.

So if it plays by the rules it will come back to test as it has,hence one of my sayings "if it looks really good go the other way",the 5 and 15min said the same thing,put a line on the 15min it got away from the line also.

Before I bore you to death I'll just say you know part of my system BUT there is lots more so tread carefully or like any system it can nail you,if you want the whole system just go to "Minerinc.com" and for only 5k it's all yours :-).

Time for bed hope you made-make some ok pips on the trade.

Cheers
    Miner

Last one, taken most lines off,LOOK at the 15min,it has done just what I was talking about but the other way around,so a quick 40 pips,hit hourly trend line while writing this,but you get the idea ?.

Cheers
    Miner

thanks miner , i appreciate you aint going to pick it up over night but im impressed, so more study to be done.
    cheque's in the mail.

Ok 2 candle line entry DB, and a ok U target.

Cheers
    miner

i notice from your daily candle time change being different to mine , the trend lines end up in different positions.
    how did it go yesterday with eur yen

Did what I thought it would so ok.

Cheers
    miner