sharetrader
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

yeh my increasingly tight stop got hit +10 for that kiwi trade .....
    oanda said it spiked up to 7665 but I'm not sure if that was true or not. if it did then that was a clear failure and was a signal to get out in my opinion.

back to work for me.... get too distracted and get nothing done here at work !
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Good stuff peat a win is a win,roddy I have just worked out different patterns my pairs do and then look for them,which is how I see things early in the move,and most of the time it works,usually have broken a rule when it doesn't but also no system is perfect.

Cheers
    Miner

How do I post an imageshack chart,in I am PC dumb language please.

Cheers
    Miner

Well roddy those tails turned it north by my U target 20+ pips so far,look at both eur/jpy and usd/jpy (5min) and you will see how they are going the same way so confirming each other.

Cheers
    Miner

I do it this way

get your screen how you want it

Press Alt and hold it while you press Printscreen. Printscreen also works by itself.

Click Start\Run and type MSPAINT in the box (this opens the MSPaint progamme which may also be in your Start\Programmes\Accessories - opening it from here is the same)

In MSPaint I click Edit Paste - you will see the screendump
    Then I save the file locally (File\SaveAs) giving it a name of my choice as a jpg (not as a bmp which it will default to) To change from BMP to JPG you need to change the Save As Type Field (just below where you name the file) to JPEG

Then I go to http://www.imageshack.us/ and click browse and select my local file and click host after I have considered whether I want imageshack to resize the file for me. At this stage the picture will be as big as your screen settings eg mine are 1280x1046 so this is a bit big so I click the bit where imageshack can resize to 800x600. Then imageshack will give you some links - choose the one for forums and paste that link inside the sharetrader post.

Arco recommends another picture hosting site.... but Imageshack works for me.

This site (sharetrader) also supports hosting your pictures but I find my pictures are too large for them so I have to do it this way.
    Last edited by peat; 16-10-2007 at 03:41 PM.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

If anyone laughs at that chart I will take my toys and go home,ruff as free hand but I feel like death,ignore the cross hair line,the horizontal lines are the small to big U targets.

Cheers
    Miner

Ta for the help Peat,ok a tad better,the horizontal lines are the left hand U targets,roddy,the trendline at bottom is the early signal and the one on top at the end is the roundy top.

Cheers
    Miner

And I forgot the top U target line,but easy enough to see where it goes.

Cheers
    Miner

Ok a bit better,these 2 charts are what I was looking at last night,and the last bit is today's U trades,if you look at usd/jpy it's the same for today's trades.

Cheers
    Miner