sharetrader
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: CCP Creditcorp

Looking good today ..... on the way back after the cleansing

Well that was a very short term trade with no profit in it at all .... the resurgence over $6 didn't last for more than a day or two

Irrespective of how cheap it looks punters look like they have turned off ..... even Fishers don't seem to be buying

People hanging in there? or has everybody given up

Advanced Member

Im holding , back to my buy price now but have no plan to sell , or to buy more.
    Lots of emotion and market noise around at the moment , in a year or so we may know if its a good well run company or a lemon.

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Im holding , back to my buy price now but have no plan to sell , or to buy more.
    Lots of emotion and market noise around at the moment , in a year or so we may know if its a good well run company or a lemon.

,,,,, good question that you ask

Whether todays action was emotion or noise we still don't know but a big fall to 515 today maybe it is a lemon

Down nearly 16% in last 2 weeks which is significant after the 50% odd fall earlier

Advanced Member

Yes , could be , such a fall on a generally good day seems rather ominous

Advanced Member

True Winner, are you still in this or have you bailed out? In a strong market like today and your coy falls is a bit of a worry. Just like PPT for me today.

I am sure a speeding ticket will be issued very shortly or maybe an announcement by the coy.

Soulman - no not in ....... after the big fall in just below 600 with the sole intent of riding the expected recovery to whatever it was going to be (700+ some said) .... looked good for a few days but bang and out at about the same level

As stated before i have some doubts about the financials and that was why I bailed out at $10 odd several months ago ... regretted it for a while as it kept going up .... but heck 520 today does seem a bit ridiculous ...... or maybe somebody does know something sinister

Might have another go at a short term trade ..... never know might get to that 700+ figure yet and from 520 that would be pretty good.

Well well .... went below 500 for a while but did close at 500.

Somebody keen to sell some today as price went from highs of 536 to 492 in a few hours .... nearly a 10% fall in that time

Maybe there is something inherently wrong after all.

Real trouble for holders is that when market stars rated as a growth company get rerated down to just one of the pack (or a value stock) they seldom ever regain their old glory ... as such I feel that CCp will forever only have a PE in the mid teens .... so CCP now have to perform if the shareprice is to recover.

Advanced Member

I think Winner, that's probably in sync with the market. The market did nothing but fall as the day go on. I got smash with Caltex so a terrible day for me. Actually, I got smash all over the ball park.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Well well .... went below 500 for a while but did close at 500.

Somebody keen to sell some today as price went from highs of 536 to 492 in a few hours .... nearly a 10% fall in that time

Maybe there is something inherently wrong after all.

Real trouble for holders is that when market stars rated as a growth company get rerated down to just one of the pack (or a value stock) they seldom ever regain their old glory ... as such I feel that CCp will forever only have a PE in the mid teens .... so CCP now have to perform if the shareprice is to recover.
    Hi Winner,

This might be stating the obvious but do you think some of the sharp high volume sell-offs that are resulting in share price over-reactions might be nothing more sinister than fund managers cleaning out the portfolio before year end? In some cases if they are US Instos for example there is probably also tax benefits in doing so as well as the psychological feeling of "pulling the weeds". I see the same going on with decent companies like PPL at the moment but am not really picking that its necessarily a relflection of terminal problems, rather a refelction of current sentiment and the supply/demand imbalance that occurs when more fundies are selling than buying... Although its an old cliche that fund managers are chasing the next six months stars and run from bad news, my obsrvations have formed my opinion that its usually true!!! Unless theyre someone like Berkshire Hathaway who greet bad news with joy and tend to mop up shares from the droves that of funds that are dumping them in search of next quarters stars....!

cheers
    michael