sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Share Collector

Trading halt pending an announcement in regard to management... this does not sound good. Chris Bonwick has been associated with the success of IGO and a strong driver of the business, so shareholders will be saddened if his temporary leave has become permanent.

Good HY reprot yesterday, big drop today, I m going in if it drops a bit more tomorrow.

Picked up some of these puppies today.
    Low cost producer making good cash & should be debt free in a year.
    Currently have enough cash to repay debt in full.
    Now long OZ & these guys.
    Both look very cheap in my view & copper is starting to look better also & they have the exposure to the AUD.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

After trading out for a quick 8% the other day, I'm back in at lower levels & doubled up.
    Crazy cheap if you ask me.
    Copper production cuts have started so I can't see copper going too much lower & China is accelerating some of its infrastructure projects which should also help demand.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Long time since any talk of IGO.

Nickel, Copper and Cobalt from Nova going strong, as is the gold at Tropicana, strong margins and cash flows. Now also debt free.

Stingy dividend but $50m+ going into exploration and they have a few JV earn ins around the highly prospective Fraser Range.

Share price has been strong of late, $5 on the cards?