sharetrader
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

whatever mackdunk...
    What you would have done in real life is.....
    Sold AGM at 85cents or something like that as it had run and the Charts would have told you to profit take... You would not have bought PRC because you are sitting in cash...
    Dont even say that you would have put all your AGM profits into PRC, because thats not what you are doing at the moment...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

mackdunk-Plenty of time to work out when the tide turns. It has a long way to fall yet in my opinion.
    I really dont care if i am wrong its not my money being risked in this down trending market. Macdunk
    Mackdunk, this is what you said on another thread, about 10 minutes or so ago... you say quote "not risking my money in a downtrending market"...
    well, why would you risk loading up on PRC then...

This is not a leveraged comp... its 50% oil, 50% resource... if you want to change your weighting on oil/resource, then I will be happy to change my weighting to match yours

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Advanced Member

Talking

SHREWDY, STRAT will sort you out when he comes back. You and i are not the hold forever types this is a competition nothing at all to do with real life. The gain i made on AGM is locked in when i was forced to sell. Being forced to sell meant that i was forced to select another company according to you.
    All your initial stake is at risk in this competition why shouldnt mine. If the market collapses you could lose the lot. I would still have the profit from AGM which gives me an unfair advantage over your good self. I being a fair minded person i should risk the lot on my second resource stock giving you an equal chance when the market collapses. I know STRAT being a fair minded person will look after your interest even although you cant see it yourself. Macdunk

mackdunk-this is a competition nothing at all to do with real life. The gain i made on AGM is locked in when i was forced to sell. Being forced to sell meant that i was forced to select another company according to you.
    All your initial stake is at risk in this competition why shouldnt mine.
    below is

This is what you said in another quote...

mackdunk-
    You forget one very important thing that i will take as a compliment to my selecting ability and that is sticking all my winnings on the second pick, as i would do in real life
    " as I would do in real life"... you said it, not me...

mackdunk-
    STRAT you dont do it like that. You work out the percentage profit on AGM which gets added to the profit or loss on PRC. You cant take it in a situation like that and say you sold AGM at a profit then bought PRC with the profits.
    Mackdunk, Im only taking what you are saying in words, Im not twisting what you are saying, I did not hold a gun to you.. I let you speak freely, and again, the above quote clears everything up... theres no need to pursue this further, you have explained everything just fine.... What happened was you thought through this as the fair way to run the comp, after going away and thinking about it, you realised that your performance would be hampered on what we agreed on, so you conviently changed your whole tactics and changed your story 100%...

If your pike goes up 2c, your performance inproves by 3 cents through leverage... because AGM rose 50%....

I totally understand your point of view, I totally understand why you have changed your story because you did not realise the consequences of Being fair and saying "strat, you dont do it like that", "this is how it is done", " you add profits not multiply profits"...quote....
    Its wrong, and you know it, and you said it unbiased at first until you realised leverage would make you a packet more...
    Chill out and be happy that you got PRC at 50% resource, 50% oil...
    Not 75% resource and 25% oil...
    you cant cheat me buddy...
    Pulling the wool over my eyes with what you have already said...
    You are playing game with the wrong person if you think I will forget what you have said... Im always listening...
    Make sure you say what you say, and mean what you mean...
    when you post, I take it as just that...
    If you say something, then you have to be responsible for it...

.^sc

Advanced Member

Talking

SHREWDY, dont say i didnt give you a chance PRC is taking a hit tomorrow. Far be it from me to stop you missing a winning chance. keep an eye on the share price tomorrow. Macdunk

Advanced Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Where you at strat?

.^sc
    HEY CRUDE ONE. It looks like STRAT is to busy to be your ref why dont you ask your granny to play judge judy for you?. The one that you recommended to buy NWE as a long term safe as houses investment. I feel sure i would get a few favours over you from dear old granny after that. PRC is taking a hit today as expected who in their right mind would not have a sell strategy?.

Leave my grandma out of this one...
    Its nothing to do with her... take responsibility for your own mistakes, I was long gone when shiarttee hit the fan, the only poo on a face, is yours....

SHREWDY, dont say i didnt give you a chance PRC is taking a hit tomorrow. Far be it from me to stop you missing a winning chance. keep an eye on the share price tomorrow. Macdunk
    I would not change my mind just because changing it would make a winning position...You went on and on about MEE, pity that crappy resource stock has done nothing...

.^sc

If you two dont start playing nice I will have to bang your heads together. Woops, strike that. Sorry Sue what I meant to say was send you both to the naughty mat to think about what you have done.

Advanced Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    If you two dont start playing nice I will have to bang your heads together. Woops, strike that. Sorry Sue what I meant to say was send you both to the naughty mat to think about what you have done.
    Thats why we have a referee. Start blowing the whistle give out the numbers SHREWDY and i dont want to replace you with his GRANNY. Come to think of it SHREWDIES GRANNY would be barracking for me after getting a bum steer from him. Macdunk

Advanced Member

Talking Hiding are we REF

ITS NOT A PRETTY PICTURE LOOKING AT YOUR RESULTS YOU GUYS. Thats why we dont have updates or any comments on the subject. Hope you were smart enough to get out the market in time SHREWDY with a stop loss on your VPE. The market will crash after the olympics plenty of road kill coming up for me then. Hope you boys are still around to join me in the market when the sun reappears and we can all make hay together. Macdunk