sharetrader
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Talking stop changing the rules SHREWDY

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    ROTFLMAO
    Its all fun till someone looses an eye
    He is one eyed already STRAT losing the other would only blind him to all reality. Macdunk

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    He is one eyed already STRAT losing the other would only blind him to all reality. Macdunk
    I reckon you guys should forget the comp. You will never agree on anything.

I suggest you settle your differences with bad language at 10 paces or better still give in and go dancing together

Advanced Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    I reckon you guys should forget the comp. You will never agree on anything.

I suggest you settle your differences with bad language at 10 paces or better still give in and go dancing together
    STRAT, What good is a competition where one of the contestants just rolls over?. On second thoughts dont answer that you might get banned. Macdunk

Mackdunk-NO you dont SHREWDY you cant change the rules to suit the market. I went along with you when you insisted that i take PRC. Then you insisted that the AGM gain be added to whatever prc did for the final count. You first of all insisted that i was not allowed to take PRC holding a non event poll. then when i took another share that you thought might do better you changed tack insisting that i do take it. Then when my good mate STRAT gets you on an even keel you get rid of him just to take advantage of poor old Macdunk who is smart enough to be right out the market in any case.
    Whats wrong with you?, you cried, to chicken to invest in the market this year. I have a good mind to ask NITA to be the ref to sort you out once and for all. Macdunk
    Mackdunk,
    I have explained off all this before...
    You took PRC fair and square, You left and did not leave a second pick, so We had no choice but to leave you with PRC... the ethics behind that carry on therefore stood for nothing...
    I dont care who refs this gun battle... But one thing for sure, is Strat made his judgement... and I will clear up his judgement with numbers (hopefully over the weekend)... whoever takes over in the judge department will be starting with a clean sheet...
    I dont care if jack rabbit junior Refs... as long as they are fair and impartial----> like we have seen so far...
    Dont count your chicks just yet mackdunk...
    This is just heating up...
    NWE had a reversal, Wisteria drill about to spud...
    sub 8cents upon failure...
    CUE booming (as expected).... money in the bank as far as im concerned... this stock will perform in any market...
    over 50% of my portfolio on it...
    later you big cats...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Competition update...
    Here it goes in order of performance...

mackdunk.... #1 position....leader of the pack...

NWE 26.5c ->11.5 ..... -56.6%......half of portfolio (divide by two).... -28.3%
    AGM 73.5c à$1.09...... +48.3%

AGM got taken over, and Mackdunk wanted PRC on the ASX...
    on SChat post 95 the date for mackdunks PRC purchase was on 10th of June...
    I did a yahoo Stock ticker check and scrolled through the historical data to find the matching price on that date as Mackdunk was given PRC-NZX... Two months later he wanted it changed to ASX....
    perhaps some transaction fees to convert NZX to ASX holdings.....
    so....

PRC $1.65->1.54minus 6.67%

I have accepted that Mackdunk has taken all the profits from AGM and re-invested them into PRC ASX, therefore I have multipled the Performance of AGM (of its 50% portfolio weighting) by PRC's total performance...
    as PRC is returning minus 6.67% I have minused .0667 from 1 to get .9333
    and likewise for agm by adding (taken into acc portfolio weighting at that stage)...

1.483*.9333=(1.384%-1) increase of 38.4%/2=19.2%

19.2%-28.3%=-9.1%

To prove that 19.2% return for Mackdunks resource selections are correct I will provide an example using numbers so that the two old timers will have no problems understanding the seemingly hard but easy problem...
    so $500 in NWE... and $500 in AGM (half each)...

$500 of AGM at 73.5 buys 680.27 shares which are worth 741.42 upon takeover value...which then buys 449.35 PRC shares at 1.65
    which now makes those Pike shares at 1.54 worth 692... (2DP)...
    which show a 19.2% return from his resource stock selections...

500 AGM at 73.5=680.27....680.27*1.09=741.42
    741.42/1.65=449.35
    449.35*1.54= 692
    (692-500)-192....192/500=.384%/2=19.2%

$500 NWE=1886.79*.115= hahaha... I mean, it equals... 216.98
    692 plus 216.98=908.98
    (908.98-1000)/1000=-9.102%

Both Methods are exactly equal... do you confur Mackdunk?

Shrewd Crude, (2nd to last)...

VPE 16c->21.5 34.4%/2=17.2%
    FML 10c->3.1 -69%/2=-34.5%

17.2%-34.5%= -17.3%

Strat -dead last, ( with a bucket of oil)

MHL 3.3c-> 1.2 =-63.6%/2=-31.8%
    AMU 67.5c-> 48.5 =-28.15%=-14.075

-31.8+-14.075=-45.88%

mackdunk minus 9.1%
    shrewd crude minus 17.3%
    strat minus 45.88%

congratulations mackdunk...
    Please check that my figures are correct, and post here (for evidence if we need to come back to it at a later stage)...

If we add in exchange rate gains, then our performance improves... (well, perhaps not for mackdunk while he was PRC NZX for two months before he bothered to say anything)...
    exchange rates on the day the comp started have gone from 1 NZ dollar buying .8507 AUS to .815 (ish)...
    perhaps at the end of the comp I will show our overall performance with exchange rate gains in an attempt to skew our results up so they look better...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Boy mackdunk,
    you dont make running a competition easy do you!...
    You confused the heck out of our mate strat so much so that he just stopped posting and gave up...haha...

.^sc

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    ( with a bucket of oil)

MHL
    .^sc
    Haha
    That photo looked suspiciously like someone had done exactly that

Arrow I think we already have our winner?

[QUOTE=Shrewd Crude;221057]Competition update...
    Here it goes in order of performance...

mackdunk.... #1 position....leader of the pack...

NWE 26.5c ->11.5 ..... -56.6%......half of portfolio (divide by two).... -28.3%
    AGM 73.5c à$1.09...... +48.3%

AGM got taken over, and Mackdunk wanted PRC on the ASX...
    on SChat post 95 the date for mackdunks PRC purchase was on 10th of June...
    I did a yahoo Stock ticker check and scrolled through the historical data to find the matching price on that date as Mackdunk was given PRC-NZX... Two months later he wanted it changed to ASX....
    perhaps some transaction fees to convert NZX to ASX holdings.....
    so....

Laxmi,
    Comp runs until mid November...
    I think mackdunk is still leading but his NWE has fallen to bits...
    and VPE did go up 15-20% last week...
    Im still waiting for him to accept my working so I can model all else from it...
    when he does that then we can update again...
    It will be alot closer this time...
    Im going to win this...

.^sc

Advanced Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Laxmi,
    Comp runs until mid November...
    I think mackdunk is still leading but his NWE has fallen to bits...
    and VPE did go up 15-20% last week...
    Im still waiting for him to accept my working so I can model all else from it...
    when he does that then we can update again...
    It will be alot closer this time...
    Im going to win this...

.^sc
    Was that a CAPTAIN COOKER that just flew past my window?. More chance of that happenibg SHREWDY than you pulling this one off. 19th of Nov is the finishing date. NWE was the share you were recommending your granny to buy remember. I at least called the market right by getting out of it at the start of the year with STRAT and your Shrewd self rubbishing me for doing it. Macdunk