sharetrader
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Default The money maker

mackdunk,
    you were right for getting out of those resource stocks, it was good you could forsee how crap they really were...... perhaps with abit of nouse you could have invested those hapless resource dollars (into a "the money maker")....---> Oil....
    I stopped talking about NWE in Sept/Oct last year... leave me out of that debate...
    You can discuss that one through as much as you like, but I have nothing to do with it and fully pulled my money away last year when I disclosed it...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Default Yes Laxmi, I think we do have our winner...

Mackdunk....
    heres the results...
    Some dim wit spent $100 bucks to push PRC.ASX up 10% on Friday, so I have selected the price of $1.43 in my figures...

Mackdunk
    +14.265%-34.53%= a whopping minus 20.27%

Shrewdy
    -37% +20.31= minus 16.69%

Strat
    Somwhere further back...

Leader of the pack huh mackdunk!

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    I at least called the market right by getting out of it at the start of the year with STRAT and your Shrewd self rubbishing me for doing it. Macdunk
    There you go Macca, miss quoting us again. It was something more like " You are a trader and there is tading to be done" and you did miss out on a good couple of months there
    Last edited by STRAT; 15-09-2008 at 08:12 AM.

no strat,
    I did bag mackdunk...
    But I can comfortably say that here... not many people read this thread right?...
    if mackdunks resource stocks are going to get mashed like that in a downturn, what are they going to do in a crash?
    mackdunk, its seriously time to address the investment strategy... oil needs you... you need oil...
    become a ruthless oil barron, it suits your style...

.^sc

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    no strat,
    I did bag mackdunk...
    But I can comfortably say that here... not many people read this thread right?...
    if mackdunks resource stocks are going to get mashed like that in a downturn, what are they going to do in a crash?
    mackdunk, its seriously time to address the investment strategy... oil needs you... you need oil...
    become a ruthless oil barron, it suits your style...

.^sc
    SHREWDY, The market is about to crash you had better start retreaving your money before the panic sets in. Macdunk

Default Duncan you are so dramatic; sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    SHREWDY, The market is about to crash you had better start retreaving your money before the panic sets in. Macdunk
    Yeah right! Bank of America is now coming to SAVE the day for Goodman Sachs or something.

The bottom is now in sight but unfortunately there is likely to be some casualties. Rest assured it will not be the US dollar!
    Oil or other resource stocks (IMHO)
    at least over time!

Lehman Bros on the other hand. Toast!

nah mackdunk... im happy as...

.^sc

im beating you in the comp... im alive and well....
    The markets are doing a good job of reducing risk of a crash...
    things could not be better...

.^sc

Laxmi,
    I dont know what all that is about...
    I do know that mackdunk is on the ropes which leads me to believe that he has gone all quiet so he can sweep this under the cover when I demolish himmm....
    Hey mackdunk, are you going to have a 5000 post party at your new pad...?

.^sc

Advanced Member

SHREWDY,GET OUT THE MARKET MATE THE CRASH IS STARTING. Downtrend leading up to a crash after the olympics was my selection in real life Shrewdy, pissed you lot off trying to warn you. I dont care who wins our competition you and i dont invest that way. macdunk