sharetrader
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Dont chicken out mate start thinking for a change or i will get STRAT back to talk some sense to you. Macdunk
    mackdunk,
    no need to get strat in here... he will only run away when this heats up...
    ... I can get reliable quotes from sources...
    I will buy a kilo of something and supply a docket...
    I will take a photo of what im buying and the price will be in the photo...

There will be a price given that all others can refer to...
    So mackdunk, its not what I want, its what you want...! I am happy to accomodate your suggestion...
    I will make a monkey out of you, oh oh ah ah... so again im warning you to not let me outsmart you... and thats exactly what I would do...
    Keep this simple, and the way we have played this...
    or run the risk...
    The ball is in your court...
    I strongly suggest you reconsider...
    hehehehe....

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Advanced Member

Talking

Fair enough Shrewdy it must be something bought on the open market like we would do in real life with a bought price followed by a sell price which is on the open market. Example might be the price of gold for instance on the open market which has a price for all to see.
    That is a real life situation when you think the market will downtrend.
    I will stick my two selections on straight after christmas in something that in real life i may or may not be doing. Good luck mate might come down and see my mate tua knock your young fella over myself. and buy you a cold one. Macdunk

I have nothing more to say mackdunk...
    read my posts carefully...
    I will think about not picking one stock if you make it like this, it will be too easy...
    peace....

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Advanced Member

Thumbs up you will get done like a dinner mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    I have nothing more to say mackdunk...
    read my posts carefully...
    I will think about not picking one stock if you make it like this, it will be too easy...
    peace....

.^sc
    Lets open it up SHREWDY to a bit more of real life. Lets have three selections of What you are doing in real life, its pointless to say two or three stocks if you are right out the market expecting the market to down trend. The only thing is it must be in an open market with prices easy to to work out. Nothing allowed where its a debateable price.
    I will go first with one of my first three To give you the idea.
    1, I am buying oil with my first pick.
    To make it fair and get it in context i will pick the lowest price in the warehouse per litre of 20- 40 engine oil on the last day of the year to the last day of the following year.
    That is in real life something that i have done in a much larger scale.
    I might pick a stock or some other of my investments in real life so make it as many as you like as long as its not more than three. I dont mind if you win as long as i win in real life like i did this year by staying right out the market much against your advice. Macdunk

Lets open it up SHREWDY to a bit more of real life.

1)Lets have three selections of What you are doing in real life, its pointless to say two or three stocks if you are right out the market expecting the market to down trend.
    2)The only thing is it must be in an open market with prices easy to to work out. Nothing allowed where its a debateable price.
    3)I will go first with one of my first three To give you the idea.
    1, I am buying oil with my first pick.
    To make it fair and get it in context i will pick the lowest price in the warehouse per litre of 20- 40 engine oil on the last day of the year to the last day of the following year.
    4)That is in real life something that i have done in a much larger scale.

I might pick a stock or some other of my investments in real life so make it as many as you like as long as its not more than three.

5)I dont mind if you win as long as i win in real life like i did this year by staying right out the market much against your advice. Macdunk
    1) long term fixed house loans, CUE at 14.5cents... and one other for you right?...
    2)Humm... refer to point number 3)
    3)debateable, or what... just get quotes on Boxing day when all the big specials are on...
    what about different warehouses setting different prices for the same product to suit consumer demand...

4)good for you, between you and the king the mind boggles...
    5)I always win in real life mackdunk....I will remain humble mackdunk... I dont need to prove myself against you any more...
    Ive said it all...

in a snap shot in time, id rather have 10 bucks to my name than negative 50k....

Hey...
    As I said, this will be turned into a total monk fest...
    Quoting prices from warehouse and all that...
    I would have quoted Bananas (as my previous clue)... prob cherrios or something.. I know of a butcher that gives one a cherrio as a taster to kids...
    Maybe next year that free taster is gone so Id have to pay for it...
    so thats infinity return on investment... 0->say 10 cents a cherrio or whatever...
    This will get so silly that you are now wasting my time...

Come play stocks and dont pussy foot around buying paper and pencils....

im not interested in this sort of comp anymore even though I previously was all for it....

Lets play like men, not like boys...

two stocks...any two....

.^sc
    Last edited by Crypto Crude; 14-12-2008 at 05:35 AM.

Advanced Member

I wont pick two stocks SHREWDY the market is crashing about to get worse like i have told you all year long. I bought barrels of oil in real life plus some other material things that you might have been interested in if you had an open mind. This crash is going to worsen you are welcome to pick two stocks. I only suggested the material price of 20-40 engine oil at the warehouse as something to gauge the buy sell price from. Will America bail out the auto industry throwing good money after bad or will they have massive unemployment?.
    If you want a contest stick your money where your mouth is and lets have a real contest not some stupid make beleave farce. I cant find one stock in the market today that gives me any faith in a positive one year return that beats the bank. Macdunk

Red face my 2 cents worth

I agree with keeping with the real world, but lets be honest. McDunk is right. But then there would be no sharetrader competition.
    Last edited by Laxmi; 27-09-2009 at 02:48 PM. Reason: editing

Advanced Member

Talking giving you heaps as usual

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmi View Post
    I agree with keeping with the real world, but lets be honest. McDunk is right. But then there would be no sharetrader competition. However Shrewdy, I might be interested. I agree two shares. I must admit that fortune has not favoured me well, and my most recent investment in the sharemarket is faring poorly.

One is telecom (around 15k) and one is a gold speculative share. (around 1.5k) (less now)
    (...plus dividend)

How much detail do you need to provide, and what is the minimum bet?

I suggest you provide detail when you trade.
    Its the buy and sell price of something that is open and above board on the first and last trading days of 2009. I gave SHREWDY that i was in to barrels of engine oil. I suggested that be counted at the lowest price per litre of 20-40 engine oil on the last trading day of each year in the warehouse which is easy to check. SHREWDY in turn only wants shares in a downtrending market and is stuck in his one sector market losing heaps. I might think gold or silver or have a gold mining company on the market but he wants to get stuck in a losing grove with rail track thinking. Get with it SHREWDY, open your mind up, you lost your chance on property with low deposits, broaden your horizons. Macdunk

You guys ever thought about heading up an Americas Cup syndicate?

Default business as usual..

ok mackdunk, you just heard my sob....
    its back to business...
    as usual becareful what you say because I dont want to have to quote you...

I will tell you right now what I am going to do...
    I am going to buy television sets...My only question is.....

In our yearly competition, is it something we COULD do in real life?

another question, as we are buying home items etc, do we have a set figure... 100k, one mill?...

and its three seperate asset classes right?
    peace

.^sc