sharetrader
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

narghh mackdunk,
    im staying in the market...
    Dow down a whopper....
    yeah ahhrrrggghhhhhhhhh
    stoked mate...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    SHREWDY, I wont go in to detail of what i do in private business when most of you are to scared to even use your real name. The sharemarket will have a bad year so no point in me selecting companies for the sake of it when i dont invest like that in any case.
    Pick what you like out of this lot.
    1, OIL is $42-75 todays price a barrel I bought barrels of high grade engine oil in real life with a price that is closely tied to the market price.
    2,ASB in NZ todays rate is 7.43% I have a higher rate in AUSTRALIA bought last year.
    3.Silver $11-10 at todays price.
    4 GOLD $853-85,
    I pay tax on shares so dont complicate things. The market is heading down in 2009 you would be wise to rethink your high risk investing style.
    Pick what you like out of that lot i dont care. Macdunk
    Get back to reality mate thats what i picked. Your stupid share market is going nowhere for a very long time. Macdunk

hey mackdunk...
    Im holding CUE...
    Im not holding a market portfolio...
    read the LMP thread NZX, ive sold up all my other stocks last year...
    AKK, LMP, CTP, WHN... all are down real heavy....
    holding cue only, and damn proud of it...
    fairy tale dream....
    I hope you win this comp...
    you have a good chance of being savaged by a kid, in a major downturning sharemarket, when your picks were off market......
    wouldnt that be a hiding...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

hey mackdunk...
    results standing....

easy to do 10k each so 30k portfolio....

Mackdunk...
    PPP 28c now 29.5c=$10535.7
    oil $42.75 now $40.07=$9373.1
    interest in bank... a massive $10,123.83.... (mackdunk is rolling in it...) heheheheh

mackdunks total...
    $30,032.6....
    32.6/30,000= .1% return....

shrewds total...

Cue 10c->10c $10,000
    NZO $1.28-> $1.24= $9687.5
    HZN was 14c -> 12c= $8571.4

equals $28,258.9
    -5.8% return....

damn,,, I should have done it over the weekend when HZN was 14cents.... hehehehhe.....
    hey mackdunk....

last year Pike River pulled mackdunks performance apart.... this year it will be his choice of interest in bank....

.^sc

Advanced Member

Talking Stop cheating SHREWDY

I take it SHREWDY that we dont play your little game with any kind of reality to what we do in real life. I had gold and silver from day one which you ignore. You in real life lost half your bank on CUE and will shout about winning if you get half your loss back. I only selected PPP simply because of cash in the bank with a likely take over looming otherwise i would have selected nothing.
    I look on the monetry system is in a high risk area of total collapse. You can be as smart as you like but i think you will run at a loss over the length of the competition.
    Material assets that will hold their value in whatever system of exchange eventuates when this mess of debt gets sorted. Remember it was me that timed the downtrend leading to the crash almost to the exact day. Hope for your sake my next prediction is wrong about total collapse. I sit on the fence laughing at you taking all the risks. Macdunk

hey mackdunk....
    anythings better than being bankrupted in a fixed term house....

as for your other query...we had 3 picks each.....
    you choose to blow two of those picks by selecting PPP after it had run up.... and you choose to end the comp short in a firey pit of doom, a limp noodle type pick.... a critical mistake...
    you could have had gold and silver....
    you prefered to have made $123 on that 10k of cash through interest.... come on man.... this is me dude... not a limp noodle later on this year...

3 picks mackdunk....sorry you couldnt have fit them all in....
    realistically it should have been 2 stock picks the same as last year, I reneged for you....

.^sc
    Last edited by Crypto Crude; 04-03-2009 at 09:53 AM.

Haha,
    I see you fellas are still in need a Ref. Not surprised that no body has put their hand up for that job. It wouldnt be easy

Advanced Member

Talking Strat is ref eh shrewdy?

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    Haha,
    I see you fellas are still in need a Ref. Not surprised that no body has put their hand up for that job. It wouldnt be easy
    Good on you STRAT we need a ref with that SHREWDY cheating old Macdunk all over again. I got out the market saying the only thing worth buying was material assets right at the start. I said keep it to what we actually do not get into some ficticious load of codswallop.
    OIL, GOLD, SILVER,money in the bank, with the only share being PPP simply because of cash in the bank with take over potential.
    Sort the young punk out STRAT in a nice way he is on the move. He got kicked out of his flat for messing up the kitchen wouldnt have happened if it was his own kitchen but you cant tell some people eh?. Macdunk

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    Good on you STRAT we need a ref with that SHREWDY cheating old Macdunk all over again. I got out the market saying the only thing worth buying was material assets right at the start. I said keep it to what we actually do not get into some ficticious load of codswallop.
    OIL, GOLD, SILVER,money in the bank, with the only share being PPP simply because of cash in the bank with take over potential.
    Sort the young punk out STRAT in a nice way he is on the move. He got kicked out of his flat for messing up the kitchen wouldnt have happened if it was his own kitchen but you cant tell some people eh?. Macdunk
    Haha not me mate. You will have to find some other poor sod to get between you two.

How does the saying go?

"been there, done that, dont want to talk about it"

thanks yankiwi,
    your right,
    we dont need a ref...

Mackdunk is a complete mad hatter...
    I wanted a 2 pick comp on shares only... mackdunk came back over the top saying 'what I would do in real life picks'...
    he wanted 3 picks of anything...

so I thought fair enough....
    wasnt happy...
    but still agreed to change the rules to accomodate his conservative needs...
    ... Now that the DOW is at ultra lows and my stocks havent fallen a heap, infact NZO up easy 10%, CUE up 11.5%, and HZN down 10% he wants to blow his trumpet....

He thought he could beat me with 7% interest in the bank...
    hahahaha....
    mackdunk... 3 picks... you clearly chose interest in bank, PPP (at an expensive price), and oil....

leave gold and silver for the discussion threads...
    they mean nothing here....

.^sc