sharetrader
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Yankiwi,
    thank you for your offer...
    I will take you up on that if we run into problems...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Advanced Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    SHREWDY,GET OUT THE MARKET MATE THE CRASH IS STARTING. Downtrend leading up to a crash after the olympics was my selection in real life Shrewdy, pissed you lot off trying to warn you. I dont care who wins our competition you and i dont invest that way. macdunk
    Beat that SHREWDY dont you wish you had listened. Look up the dates before you talk about winning. Macdunk

mackdunk,
    you badger me about this point...
    NO IM GLAD, I NEVER LISTENEN TO YOU
    Im happy with my decision...
    Im feed up with you on this point...
    yourve gone into over kill.... I have explained this off probably something like One dozen times...
    when will you let it rest?
    I made my own decision and I did get off the market in late 2007 (entirely), but then got back on because I had a company which was suppost to be a hedge against the market falling.... but its key project got delayed...

had I listened to you I would have bought a house with that money, and now id technically be negatively geared losing money in a falling house market leveraging my money into bankruptcy paying excessive interest costs of a fixed term house.....
    so am I happy I listened?

you would have finished me off before I grew out of a grub...

you have lost in the market crisis, with your excessive costs of fixed term mortgages......

2008 I lost money...
    2009 making it back....

CUE already rebounding...
    read the thread, and read the ann today....
    a fairytale dream mackdunk, that you wont tamper with...
    this is my dream...
    and im going to show you how to do it in the grips of dispear all around...
    I will finish you off in the comp...
    and I hope after two nil, that you will still come back for more....

.^sc
    Last edited by Crypto Crude; 11-03-2009 at 08:50 PM.
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Macca all we really have is time and Shrewdy has the biggest account balance. Let him loose. He has boundless energy, enthusiasm and drive. Im sure you remember this from the first time you met him and that is one asset you dont want to put a lid on. It will mean a lot more than todays markets in 20 years time for him.
    Last edited by STRAT; 12-03-2009 at 12:35 PM.

Advanced Member

Talking PPP take over coming up Shrewdy

STRAT, When i was an apprentice carpanter i thought i knew the lot and my boss was only a silly old bugger. It was a surprize in later life to think back and realize that it was me who was the silly bugger. SHREWDY will look back in later life and remember all the things he argued with me about and think i might not be as silly as he thinks right now. He thinks its a cop out to see a crash coming and get out the market. He thinks its stupid not to lock in a mortgage at an affordable rate even although that in the short term you might lose.
    He also thinks that he makes right decisions all the time and loses half his money without a stop loss.
    All those mistakes he makes now thinking how right he is will slowly change when harsh reality of share market crashes and 20% mortgage rates out the blue hit just as it has done for me in the past. We like to stretch the point young SHREWDY and i so no worries sit on the fence and keep the young punk honest. Macdunk

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    .....how right he is will slowly change when harsh reality of share market crashes and 20% mortgage rates out the blue hit just as it has done for me in the past. Macdunk
    Jeez mate you were lucky at only 20% .... I had to take 23% on a 1st mortgage and 28% on a 2nd mortgage once and still find a deposit ..... now days the young ones don't even know what a 2nd mortgage is either

Default Guantanamo Bay

mackdunk-
    SHREWDY will look back in later life and remember all the things he argued with me about and think i might not be as silly as he thinks right now.
    mackdunk,
    I dont think your silly...
    I think you are an annoying flea...
    You obviously chose the wrong career path...
    you would have become a very successfuly interrogator...
    guantanamo bay styles...

As I pointed out interest rates of 20% are the thing of the past, never to be seen again...
    interest rates that high rely on high inflation, which has been curbed for ever with the PTA...
    even more so in the current climate with inflation falling over the medium term, you should have known better...
    a costly experience...

back in those days of high inflation-> high interest rates, having a house was a great advantage...
    you bought a house with a set mortgage, that mortgage was erroded away by high inflation....
    back when 3 yearly incomes paid for the house... oh what a dream...
    that dream will come back around, just got to be patient, and enter at the right time...
    house purchasing and fundamentals are completely different for the first home buyer, as small differences for you (such as 9% interest rates compared to 5% interest rates), and saving 100k on the house, can actually save the first homebuyer 15 years off the total loan term on the mortgage...
    you still dont get it

.^

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    As I pointed out interest rates of 20% are the thing of the past, never to be seen again...

.^
    That right? Never say never Shrewd one.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jeez mate you were lucky at only 20% .... I had to take 23% on a 1st mortgage and 28% on a 2nd mortgage once and still find a deposit ..... now days the young ones don't even know what a 2nd mortgage is either
    28%?? hell I must be one of the young ones lol. How ever did you make that fly W69?

strat,
    NEVER...
    GUARANTEED...

Ive rocked in a cradle, I will roll in a hurst...
    I will not see it ever

super inflation never to be seen again...

.^sc