sharetrader
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast

mackdunk-HEY CRUDE ONE.
    Hey mackdunk TWO
    one? Yes that is the place I will finish the comp in......

mackdunk-I wont nag you for not allowing me to have gold or silver in my selections otherwise you might get depressed.
    Your old sparring partner Macdunk
    three picks each mate...
    you choose yours... PPP, cash, and Oil...
    get over it....

MONTHLY UPDATE

Mackdunk
    PPP 28c to 47c= $16785.7
    dividend 3cents each share, 37514 shares= $1071.4
    Cash at bank at 7.43% returning him $10371.5
    oil 42.75-> 72.57= $16975.44

totaling...
    $45,204.00
    a return of
    50.7%

Shrewd...
    CUE 10->14.5c= $14,500
    HZN 14->18= $12857.1
    NZO$1.28->$1.58=$12,343.8

totaling
    $39700.9
    a return of
    32.3%

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

6 months to go mackdunk...
    a heap of time for company fundamentals to kick in...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Advanced Member

Thumbs up

I would think that the companies to keep an eye on are in the mineral sector not the oil. I am keeping close watch on stock piles. Copper, Zink, lead and Nickel. When this down turn is over that is where the money will be made. Oil is manipulated to much in supply and demand only worth buying into when its obviously to low. Good competition Shrewdy dont forget to count the interest on the dividend money next time. Macdunk

mackdunk,
    its time for you to go shopping...
    I saw ASB have a deposit rate of 3% for a 6 month term deposit...
    unless you show me any other rate (that we will fix because thats what you said you do), then I will use this rate...
    hahahaha... your going to need it all, and you know it.... so good on you mackdunk e pooh......

.^sc

I think you might be in trouble here Duncan

Advanced Member

Thumbs up

I dont care STRAT its not me that has to play catch up to get back to 21.6c.
    Real life its timing the market that counts. Study the market sentiment first the company is a distant second you know that. The Shrewd one hopefully has learned a lesson from this and devised a stop loss system. Having a great time havent had time to bother with the markets to much Fishing hunting and my other interests are more important. Macdunk

LOL at mackdunk...
    Im virtually on the brink of being indifferent between holding my CUE or your interest in bank, over the last year and a half... within 60 days our performances will be indifferent...
    dont be so nasty...

you must wear a helmet to cushion that hard head of yours...

end of month update is near...
    dont be mad that im on the brink of 2 in a row...
    activities and fundamentals that will roll you again this year...
    yeahhh ahhhharrrgggghhhhhhhh....

they call me popa, aka the Giant killer...

.^sc

Advanced Member

Talking Give me heaps

SHREWDY, The one thing about these little competitions is the learning experience from a different point of view to your own. The one thing i hope you noticed is the SP of your CUE in relation to the price of oil. In real life that should have been your buy sell signals not some great analysis of the company fundamentals. The SP almost halved with you riding it down bleating like SNOOPY about how right you were, and how wrong the market was. Think about it Brother, The opportunity lost, money tied up getting back to square one. Study your market first, money sitting in the bank is better than money going down hill in a downtrending market. Learn to read the market which follows very closely to the supply and demand charts, especially the mining sector. If you had a stop loss, working off moving averages, look at what you might have earned, instead of playing catch up. The next big movers when this recession is over is the mineral market, keep close watch on the mineral price charts. Oil will come a distant second to what goes into battery powered cars, which will take off, so study that. CHINA has hundreds of thousands of battery powered scooters at the moment. Study the price charts of commodoties that is the rising or falling tide of companies in that sector. Look it all up in hindesight of what happened in the past, dont fall in love with a stupid company again . The tide lifts and lowers all ships in unison, other than the ones with a hole in the bottom read the charts. Macdunk

Its only time mackdunk...
    and I still have alot of it...
    im living to 100...
    2 years is nothing...
    in a market meltdown, im real happy...
    give it up to me mackdunk.......

as I said...
    I wont sell until realisation of the value of this company is realised...
    I dont care how long it takes...
    until new info comes that makes me believe otherwise, then im afraid, I have to hold.....

I will put an update up shortly mackdunk e pooh......

CUE is a strong BUY set to rip this competition apart...
    Heres to Manaia...
    market mispricing of drilling risk...
    thats why HZN is there...
    yeah hharrgrgggghhhhhhh

.^sc

Advanced Member

Thumbs up

SHREWDY, I hope you have kept up with the mineral charts nickel is in a steep uptrend pulling nickel companies up with it. MCR, no debt is going to double in price mate get on to it. Macdunk