sharetrader
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast

nickel...
    MCR....
    forget about all that boyoo...
    have a look at CUE over the next 5 weeks...
    The one stock you have bullied me about is going to take you down in this competition....you were the playground bully and I was not going to be treated like a puppet... I stood up and said.........
    thats what I said...
    It took a year and a bit...
    now yourve officially got nothing on me of all time... ive still got all the other stuff on you... hehehe...
    your battle hardened friend...
    war torn...
    Im a big no for MCR when I stack up opportunity cost plays...
    BUL will outperform it, and in the monthly update, I could post the prices to track them.... thats if you want a mini competition on the side
    --> scaredy cat...
    or you chose another stock...?
    You can choose a month next year for the mini comp to end... so that will give you the advantage for you to time your companies activities...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Advanced Member

Talking Your the man

SHREWDY, Now that you got back to square one with CUE I hope you were smart enough to learn a lesson. Its not what you or I think its value is worth, its what the market thinks. Do a study of Snoopy and his impressive fundamental analysis on share chat, then take a look at what he is holding long term over the years and learn from it. The market makes the trend, not you or me, study the market first, your or my fundamentals are a very poor second to that. Your timing was as bad as it could have been, you lost most of your capital in SP and are lucky to recoop. The only way you or I will make money is find a rising sector then find the company best fitted to exploit it. Nothing lasts forever my MCR will double in price then one day will downtrend like it has done in the past. CUE is no different, it halved its SP with you riding it down bleating on how right you were when your money should have been sitting in the bank waiting on a buy signal. Its not how long you are invested, its what happens when you are that counts. Money in the bank waiting on buy opportunities is money well invested as you will find out later in life.
    Our little contest is only fun play removed from reality because you and I change our position frequently over 12 months. When are you going to work out how far you have to go playing catchup or will I have to do it for you?. Macdunk

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    SHREWDY, I hope you have kept up with the mineral charts nickel is in a steep uptrend pulling nickel companies up with it. MCR, no debt is going to double in price mate get on to it. Macdunk
    Does this mean you have come out to play. Bit slow off the mark there mate.

I know its a tad small to read but the red line is your ol fav, the 30 day ma. That alone should have had you in, in March with MCR. It would have tipped you out in July but only after a 133% gain

Shrewdy rode CUE down but you missed the buy signals with MCR. Does that mean you are even?

Shrewd is coming up for one of the Auckland meetings. What do you reckon Mac? Can you make it. It would be great to get together for a Scotch or two
    Last edited by STRAT; 09-08-2009 at 09:28 PM.

Advanced Member

Talking Its getting hard to be humble

SHREWDY, I hope you have kept up with the mineral charts nickel is in a steep uptrend pulling nickel companies up with it. MCR, no debt is going to double in price mate get on to it. Macdunk
    STRAT, It was worth its wait in gold if you will excuse the pun. Hope you listened to old Macdunk the SP will double unless nickel downtrends. Macdunk

Default 30 days till Manaia...

heres the competition update...

Mackdunk
    PPP 28c to 53.5c (nice pick)... $10,000-> $19,107
    Barrels of oil $42.75 to $71 (nice pick).... $10,000-> $16,608
    interest at bank 7.43% poor choice..... $10433
    dividends from PPP $1071

total return of $47219...
    or 57.4% return....

Shrewd Crude
    CUE 10c to 23c... $10,000 to 23,000
    HZN 14c to 20c...$10,000 to $15,714
    NZO $1.28 to $1.62....$10,000 to $12656

total return of $51370
    or 71.1% return

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Advanced Member

Talking Getontoityamug.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    nickel...
    MCR....
    forget about all that boyoo...
    have a look at CUE over the next 5 weeks...
    The one stock you have bullied me about is going to take you down in this competition....you were the playground bully and I was not going to be treated like a puppet... I stood up and said.........
    thats what I said...
    It took a year and a bit...
    now yourve officially got nothing on me of all time... ive still got all the other stuff on you... hehehe...
    your battle hardened friend...
    war torn...
    Im a big no for MCR when I stack up opportunity cost plays...
    BUL will outperform it, and in the monthly update, I could post the prices to track them.... thats if you want a mini competition on the side
    --> scaredy cat...
    or you chose another stock...?
    You can choose a month next year for the mini comp to end... so that will give you the advantage for you to time your companies activities...

.^sc
    Money in the bank SHREWDY waiting on this rocket to take off was well worth the wait. Hope our mate STRAT paid attention. Do yourself a favour and read the MCR thread on Sharechat from start to finish you might learn something. Macdunk

Hope our mate STRAT paid attention.
    But Duncan its already gone up more than 400%. Using nothing but your fav, the 30 dma should have got you in cautiously in April. What took you so long?

Default lesson one... when the player gets played...

mackdunk,

I suggest you read the NZ homebuyers are screwed thread, from start to end...
    while your there, pop in to the CUE thread and have a peak when you sold below 15c and its now 50% higher...

also,
    You would only ever put money in bank for asset protection...
    You put interest in bank (locked at 7%) in this competition because of this reason...

1) you thought the market was going to have a crash of a crash...
    (you over estimated the recession)...

you came out of that cave of yours to spread fear and panic...
    And I held on because I knew CUE was a strong company, and I showed you up when you tried to belittle me about the whole thing.....
    as I said...
    I lose time, I dont lose money...

lastly,
    In competitions you taught me to play the opponent and forget about everything else...
    you were the one that got 'played' mackdunk...
    hussled...

I choose NZO, not because it was the best potential performer... but because it was a good offset of your interest in bank... with the sort of low risk profile as cash at bank.....

.^sc

Advanced Member

Talking CUE UP.04c in two years

SHREWDY, lET ME PUT THIS IN AS NICE AWAY AS I CAN MATE.
    On the 29th of july two years ago you started the CUE thread on Sharetrader stating you had invested 60% of your funds in CUE at an average of 21.6c.
    You have stated all the way through that you were right and the market was the silly one.
    Lets now look at your over two year investment with the benefit of hindesight to see if you were right and the market wrong.
    CUE BUY PRICE AVERAGE 21.6c over two years invested.
    TODAYS PRICE 22c
    HIGHEST PRICE IN BETWEEN 29c in June 2008.
    LOWEST PRICE IN BETWEEN 9c in march 2009.
    Far be it from me to suggest that it was a dumb move to fall in love with a company to the extent that you let that happen . I would much rather point out in my own little way that you have a lot to learn.
    Money sitting in the bank waiting on safe investment opportunities is your investment ammunition. firring it to soon is a fools method. I told you about MCR, which is a good safe debt free company that follows the price of metal market up and down like a shadow. I made more on MCR in a couple of weeks than you did in a couple of years with CUE.
    Come to think of it the money sitting in the bank for the first six months of this year had a higher return.
    Read the MCR thread on Sharechat from start to finish with an open mind and learn from it.
    The company is neither here nor there its the market that counts learn to study the market.
    YOUR OLD MATE MACDUNK

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    But Duncan its already gone up more than 400%. Using nothing but your fav, the 30 dma should have got you in cautiously in April. What took you so long?
    Are you side stepping this one Macca?