sharetrader
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    Are you side stepping this one Macca?
    nothing to side step STRAT. The markets are still dithering about its much better to be a little late waiting on the trend being confirmed than rush in. I merely pointed out to SHREWDY that this share wiuld double in price. He did a very stupid thing in riding CUE down to half his buy price then boasting how clever he was while still in the red. I asked him to read the MCR thread on Sharechat from start to finish for a very good reason. SNOOPY and SHREWDY nave more in common than he might think. Macdunk

mackdunk,
    dont hide away on this thread...
    come to the CUE thread...
    all your answers are there my friend...

strike 1
    strike 2
    strike 2010?

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

mackdunk,
    I wont update the results this month,
    they have blown out again...
    I will give you a chance to play catch up..

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Default 2-0

THE competition well and truely got finished off this week/month...
    CUE has run from 10c to 27c this year and HZN has gone from 14c to 33c...
    You picked PPP at 28c which did well, but couldnt keep up and went for cash at bank interest rate of a single digit return?

my mate mackdunk,
    Im curious to see what you pick against me next year?

I say that because one of your favourites that you have gone on and on about recently, MCR... Could it have the potential return to compete in this competition?

mackdunk, im actually bloody enraged that you would even think about trying to battle me with interest in bank as a pick...
    next year come back with something that can actually perform...
    you are a diddle brain......

.^sc

Advanced Member

Talking Your the man you young punk.

SHREWDY, You are not doing nearly as well in real life with your investments as old Macdunk which is all that matters. To hold CUE for over two years then watch it go down from 21.6c to 10c then start skiting when it gets to 27c shows you up as a novice my man.
    No stop loss, you know best attitude might let you off the hook this time,but if you dont change your ways, you will one day lose the lot. During the time you went from 21.6c to 27c I doubled my money more than twice if you were paying attention.
    I also told you to get out the market quick which might have allowed you to buy back double your holding.
    Its not how much you make in this game that is important, its how much you lose.
    To have money sitting in the bank allowed me to speculate in a bottoming market in contrast to your playing catch up to regain your losses.
    I dont invest anything unless its a certainty, gambleing is for beginners. The most important thing to get into your head is protect your assets at all costs. When money goes bad as it is doing right now, buy material assets. Money is only a promise to pay stampted on a bit of fancy paper manipulated by a bunch of crooks.
    People with real money all hold large material assets and dabble in playing the markets.
    I dont invest long term in shares, the market requires you to keep on the move, so what happened last year or a few months ago means very little to me today.
    Macdunk

hey hey hey mackdunk...
    so........
    does this mean you still want a monthly competition update...
    Shrewdy, dancing in the street...

..^sc

Thumbs up

Mackdunk,
    its time to start thinking about 2010...
    are you on?

.^sc

Advanced Member

Talking Luvulikabruddermate

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Mackdunk,
    its time to start thinking about 2010...
    are you on?

.^sc
    I am always on mate for a bit of fun. Make up some rules about sticking to reality instead of this alice in wonderland crap type competition.
    Lets face it I predicted gold silver and oil and stuck my money where my mouth was while you played catch up trying to get back to square one with CUE. I also had a nice play on MCR and PPP which has nothing to do with the long term hold this competion results dictate.
    I really dont have time to be bothered playing the markets now that i am retired not much point really. Let me just predict when to buy and when to sell where we can keep count of the winners and losers. I spend my time having fun SHREYDY hope you can follow in my foot steps in your dotage when the time comes. Macdunk

mackdunk,
    ok,
    you have a think about how you want the 2010 comp to play out...
    and post here what you think...

.^sc

Advanced Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    mackdunk,
    ok,
    you have a think about how you want the 2010 comp to play out...
    and post here what you think...

.^sc
    Right on mate, one buy per month sell when ever. That might interest me the only stipulation is before the event giving anyone following time to get in or get out.
    Its pointless having a meaningless competition in some thing we dont do. Macdunk