sharetrader
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Thanks - but theres more driving China than just the Olympics surely?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Thanks - but theres more driving China than just the Olympics surely?
    TIM the most important thing in a chinamans life is saving face. Never when dealing with them make them lose face. I have done lots of deals with the chinese who are great people when you understand their ways. After the olympics, not before then look out for the crash. China takes over number one spot the resource market is being bought up right now for that to happen. Macdunk

I like you mackdunk,
    BUT the savage thing about all of this is it does not matter about what happens to China after the Olympics, because by then it will be game set and match in this competition...
    I do believe that after US elections, and after Chinese Olympics something is brewing... Hopefully I will be out of the market by then... I plan to rip it all away, but you just never know when your facing mad undervaluation in the market place, in particular the CSG sector...

Your now trailing me by 20% in the competition mate...
    and my resource pick is now down over 50%...
    Dont worry about the markets... you taught me to play the player, not play the market...
    Hence why I choose TRS in the NZX comp... haha...
    hence why I choose URA in the ASX comp... haha...
    thanks for the comp MD...
    I hope for the sake of healthy competition that you can liven this up abit and put in a decent burst...
    competition ends on closing prices on the 19th of November...
    We are headed for an Anti Climax...

.^sc
    Nakamoto means of Central origin ...

Advanced Member

Talking

SHREWDY, STRAT. Have you made up your minds if i am allowed to have a choice in selecting a replacement for AGM which has now delisted. The last time you insisted on running a poll to see if i was allowed PRC which appeared to have been a non event. When you come forth and give me the go ahead i will come forth with my selection which might or might not be PRC now with a starting price at the time of posting and acceptance. You must be kickin yourself mate that you objected but everything being fair in luv and war {COMPETITIONS INCLUDED] I will wait your reply. Macdunk

Advanced Member

Talking

Since both you boys object to my prc selection i will select an AUSSIE coal miner with the price at 68c at this moment. Its one to keep close watch on lads much better prospects than PRC.
    Select MEE on the ASX on the 16th of june at 2.55pm
    Hope that will stop you fighting amongst your selves. Macdunk

Thumbs down

We will continue this over on Sharechat.co.nz, where the story has been unfolding....

Yourve gone and bumped your head Mackdunk
    This has become a circus with Tigers jumping through Hoola Hoops...
    And you are the ring leader...
    I will explain all this off...
    You have PRC and NWE....
    All the evidence is at Sharechat.co.nz...
    go check it out...
    sc>
    Nakamoto means of Central origin ...

Advanced Member

The evidence on sharechat revealed that STRAT and your good self were running a poll to see if i was allowed PRC or not. I made it easy for you both by selecting MEE at 2-55 pm today at a price of 68c. You cant deny you two tried to run a poll so therefore MEE being an Aussie coal miner is my selection. Its a twistin and a turnin into a battle of wits. Macdunk

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    Since both you boys object to my prc selection i will select an AUSSIE coal miner with the price at 68c at this moment. Its one to keep close watch on lads much better prospects than PRC.
    Select MEE on the ASX on the 16th of june at 2.55pm
    Hope that will stop you fighting amongst your selves. Macdunk
    LOL,
    You fellas need to say what you mean and mean what you say.

Macca I didnt object to your choosing PRC. Whats more I made amendments to the proposed poll to give you half a chance to avoid being slaughtered by yor PRC friends here on ST. Meanwhile you have have ducked and dived around the details. You have avoided allowing a conclusion to the debate by failing to commit while at the same time failing to object.

Judge Judy has posted his verdict on SC
    Last edited by STRAT; 21-06-2008 at 02:48 PM.

Advanced Member

Talking

STRAT, Where is your pride man SHREWDY likened you to an old woman and asked you to make a judgement. The MACDUNKS would never stand for that sort of thing JEEZE STRAT i will back you up to the hilt if you demand an appology. I do expect you to fiddle the numbers a bit to make up for your mistake. Dont let the SHREWD one take advantage of you. Macdunk

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    STRAT, Where is your pride man SHREWDY likened you to an old woman and asked you to make a judgement. The MACDUNKS would never stand for that sort of thing JEEZE STRAT i will back you up to the hilt if you demand an appology. I do expect you to fiddle the numbers a bit to make up for your mistake. Dont let the SHREWD one take advantage of you. Macdunk
    LOL.
    Macca I would never fiddle the numbers, Im a strait up kinda fella. Ive been called way worse things than Judge Judy and I suspect you have also.

No comment on the verdict? I take it from that all parties are satisfied
    Last edited by STRAT; 23-06-2008 at 08:44 AM.