sharetrader
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Junior oilers

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4

ASX: MAY Zapato 1 Update 1600m on the way to 2650m
    Yes they have hit some hard formation rock on the way to the hopefully Oil bearing trap ... slowing down the drilling ..but at some point they should break through into porous HC saturated formation ...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes they have hit some hard formation rock on the way to the hopefully Oil bearing trap ... slowing down the drilling ..but at some point they should break through into porous HC saturated formation ...

Some Large elephants might be needed if Large Elephant country is encountered soon

IMO

Some Large elephants might be needed if Large Elephant country is encountered soon
    I bought some ADX and BAS today.The tiny oilers day will come and I reckon a big re rate will happen for the better ones.Many countries oil reserves are getting depleted and there is no solution for years imo,even if Russia/Ukraine war stops today. DYOR much more risk here at the small end,most of my oil money is in Woodside.

What's really causing an increase in Aussie petrol prices? Why the price hike would've happened regardless, and what petrol companies aren't doing to stem the increase in prices.

Andrew Purcell, Executive Chairman of Melbana Energy, an independent oil and gas company unpacks the reality of high petrol prices, what his company is looking to do as the world pivots to renewables, and how his focus is on earning his shareholders money.(really good interview ..I really like the point Andrew made that we have ALOT of oil ..we just need to come back and flow test with the right rig ..its only a matter of time)

Unpack it all with host Scott Phillips, and hear what's next for the energy market and the prices you'll be paying at the servo.
    https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcas...=1000567997007
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    I bought some ADX and BAS today.The tiny oilers day will come and I reckon a big re rate will happen for the better ones.Many countries oil reserves are getting depleted and there is no solution for years imo,even if Russia/Ukraine war stops today. DYOR much more risk here at the small end,most of my oil money is in Woodside.

with you on WDS as an added .. O&G looks a fairly reasonable prospect in current times of turmoil with other sectors getting demolished & sold down on the markets..

that said - there are some real steal situations developing which could take off when the markets wake up to the mining resources some Juniors are sitting on..
    Last edited by nztx; 29-06-2022 at 11:08 PM.

I'm still holding tight my larger positions in CUE,TEG,MAY .. just these three make up 60%+ of the portfolio base ...I'm that Bullish Oil Gas for the rest of the year and going into 2023 ... I think the narrative for the sector will stay very Bullish as #1 Energy exporter Russia is pushed away from European markets the disruption will keep prices elevated till 2024-25 I also think any recession will be short lived as rates will be dropping from mid to late next year ..this will really re-ignite the commodities sector..

And to develop and explore for all this high demand resources along with the whole electrification push NET Zero another MASSIVE shift in demands just think of the demands on resource when the human race went from steam /horse /sail to gas power ICE ...will consume trillions in capital infrastructure shifting from Coal power plants ... ICE to Battery EVs ...
    Last edited by JBmurc; 03-07-2022 at 08:17 PM.

percy

IVZ "Resource Upgrade" due on Tuesday should be interesting.
    First well due to be drilled at the end of the month.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    I'm still holding tight my larger positions in CUE,TEG,MAY .. just these three make up 60%+ of the portfolio base ...I'm that Bullish Oil Gas for the rest of the year and going into 2023 ... I think the narrative for the sector will stay very Bullish as #1 Energy exporter Russia is pushed away from European markets the disruption will keep prices elevated till 2024-25 I also think any recession will be short lived as rates will be dropping from mid to late next year ..this will really re-ignite the commodities sector..

And to develop and explore for all this high demand resources along with the whole electrification push NET Zero another MASSIVE shift in demands just think of the demands on resource when the human race went from steam /horse /sail to gas power ICE ...will consume trillions in capital infrastructure shifting from Coal power plants ... ICE to Battery EVs ...
    Agree,Russia is still exporting oil,it's how deep and long the recession is that may suppress oil demand .I've no idea how long that will be,hope it's short as you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Agree,Russia is still exporting oil,it's how deep and long the recession is that may suppress oil demand .I've no idea how long that will be,hope it's short as you say.
    Yes mainly too China / Russia other bric nations but with the exit of the western Oil companies tech expertise they believe Russia production will continue to slump ..also Russia is using Energy as a weapon against NATO countries and no way the rest of the world can fill the gap even if they wanted too as the infrastructure isn’t in place like the pipelines.. then you have the fact we had energy issue prior to Russia war … $150bbl oil is coming

percy