sharetrader
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Junior oilers

IMO

Topped up on ADX today,couldn't believe my luck.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/7916855/

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    And thats great for you ..but for many of us can make some great returns across the Energy sectors ... LRS Lithium been my best to date 7500% return over 5yrs hold
    That's very nice... I'd rather do it in an ethical way... no child labour... no radiation... and not supporting the climate scaims by providing the products they need....

With your talents you would have doubled or tripled that easily...
    What a waste of a talent.....

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    All good dude,meanwhile I've double bagged in a few days👍😉
    All the best man....
    Keep up the good work... make that money then run off into thr sunset.... its all coming to an end by next year if not before.... all asset classes are coming down.... at least 5 times worse than the GFC...a total reset .... stocks and prob crypto won't survive... dow Jones to zero IMO it won't be apart of the new system...

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    That's very nice... I'd rather do it in an ethical way... no child labour... no radiation... and not supporting the climate scaims by providing the products they need....

With your talents you would have doubled or tripled that easily...
    What a waste of a talent.....
    Do you not own the phone ? or laptop ,or battery drill etc Lithium isn't just EVs HYBRIDS ... thousands of products ..stop being ridiculous the world isn't Black n White

LRS is located Brazil ... employs many local workers not child labour you are getting mixed up with the CONGO etc ..I don't and haven't ever invested in the Congo... only a couple of more advanced nations in Africa I invest in..

Make more money in Crypto maybe or maybe I might have lost a ton ...

Mate I was talking with last night was telling me a story of investing a few K into the sure-thing Crypto token his workmates were going on about 24/7 at the time (I'm sure you know whats that's like)

These boys all very highly paid FIFO workers.. went in as a group with one of them being a Crypto expert like yourself..LOL

Many of his workmates had A$50-70k coin invested ..I can't recall the name ..some gayass token ..but like many months later, it went to ZERO .. puff over 330k in funds from the Boys chasing the crypto dreamland GONE BURGER

OIL Lithium may not be flashy for the small timers looking for the easy money (easy loss) but for me pretty safe place if the projects numbers stack up ...50k turns into 650k I'm a happy investor

LRS numbers are insanely impressive even at 1500t Li prices .. I love companies that spew out FAT FCFs.. actually just brought back into LRS looking forward to another run higher
    Last edited by JBmurc; 30-03-2024 at 10:53 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu