sharetrader
Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Default MAY - Melbana Energy

MAY - oil explorer drilling at the moment in Cuba. Over 600m of oil shows flowing to the surface...yet to be wire logged. Market cap about 70 mill. Owns 30% of the well. Pit yr chips in. I'm in the options, ex at 3.5

Cool

Picked up some heads at .019c and options at .009c. Results look promising, wire logging to confirm the significance of the oil shows.
    Last edited by Paddie; 07-10-2021 at 12:37 PM.

@Paddie....heads at .019.....u r laughing now. I bought most of mine when they announced so I paid too much for the options....been averaging down so damage not so bad. I got into NWE options at 1.1 when they announced and thought MAY would take a similar path but hasn't. Time will tell

Next week should be a big week for both companies. Hopefully the remedial work on the well for NWE will be successful and completed and flow testing commenced. For MAY, we should get the wire line logging results for the upper section. Success will lead to a rerating for both of these two companies.

I hope so....any other companies that look good @paddie?

Yes was planning on getting a few MAY shares .... Big targets in a Bullish Energy future ..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

In today with 2.5mill Shares/opts
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by younga View Post
    I hope so....any other companies that look good @paddie?
    Elixir Energy (EXR). Australian CBM explorer in Mongolia and has a 30,000km2 license area. Four sub basins discovered, independently verified prospective resource of 14.6Tcf. They have a very strong management team including Richard Cottee, and currently have 3 rigs drilling flat out. From memory around 9 out of 11 drills so far have been successful. Still a lot of upside left.

@paddie...was in them at 4 cents...out at 24...went bk in at 26 about 3 months ago and sold for 23 at a loss....now they take off. Also have a couple K in tpd. Do U know anything about xam.. copper in Mongolia? Bought some DLC recently for its uranium at 1.3

Quote Originally Posted by younga View Post
    @paddie...was in them at 4 cents...out at 24...went bk in at 26 about 3 months ago and sold for 23 at a loss....now they take off. Also have a couple K in tpd. Do U know anything about xam.. copper in Mongolia? Bought some DLC recently for its uranium at 1.3
    I don't know anything about XAM. I hold MEU which has good uranium acreage which has been on the back burner, but with uranium prices taking off it is being revisited again.