sharetrader
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Junior oilers

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Dived in with you .. CE1 looks interesting
    Yes all goes to plan CE1 will be one of my largest holdings really want to get to least million shares in the short term and maybe even double that amount if CUE would make a move higher or gets T/O merger etc .. I personal see more upside now in CE1 than CUE
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Are you still riding with TEG onboard - JB ?
    Interesting comments over yonder on inherent value
    Yes still holding my TEG ... pretty much being valued at their Shareholding value of GAS.asx which has be making great JV moves with STO ..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

percy

Have been buying CE1 since late last year, share price dropping hasn't been ideal but doubled down at 14c and will keep accumulating at these levels - third biggest holding. Very cheap on cash earnings and get the Montney option for free

MAY and IVZ top two holdings and looking forward to some big news this week -Zapato reaching oil zone and IVZ spudding

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte View Post
    Have been buying CE1 since late last year, share price dropping hasn't been ideal but doubled down at 14c and will keep accumulating at these levels - third biggest holding. Very cheap on cash earnings and get the Montney option for free

MAY and IVZ top two holdings and looking forward to some big news this week -Zapato reaching oil zone and IVZ spudding
    There seems to be a problem with Montney,they don't appear to have any interested parties otherwise why has trying to monetise dragged on so long.?

At first glance IVZ looks potentially lucrative financially, but concerned about environmental impacts - have any of you had a closer look from that angle?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    There seems to be a problem with Montney,they don't appear to have any interested parties otherwise why has trying to monetise dragged on so long.?
    Well at this stage nothing that's attractive enough for CE1 to give away or farm-down Montney ....which is fair enough its not going get cheaper going forward with massive demands on O&G going forward..

IMHO..Montney is a brilliant project that already has $80mill+ infrastructure in place that would handle 50mmcf/day of gas and 2,500bbs/d of condensate.

Montery reserves 1.1TCFE ... An LNG facility producing 1 million tons per year (million tons per annum or mtpa) of LNG requires 48 bcf (1.36 bcm) of natural gas per year, equivalent to 133 MMcfd. This facility would require recoverable reserves of approximately 1 tcf over a 20-year life....

1 Mmbtu = $50,000 USD in LNG sales pricing in recent times ... 133MMcfd = $6.6mill USD per day ... so one can do the numbers and see the value upside to the Montery project

If it's used to say fill LNG Canada continues to construct their 14 million tonne per annum project on the West coast of Canada. A projected on stream date of 2024 continues to bring optimism to NE British Columbia gas producers (this is going to lift Nat Gas pricing in the area to fill the overseas demands .... Europe Nat gas up 480% yoy UK Gas up 340% YOY ...even US gas up 148% YOY ...

Calima has the permits in place to construct the pipeline to tie-in the Montney wells at Pad A-54 to the Tommy Lakes infrastructure....for 50mmcf/day

much more funding would be needed of course to see 133MMcfd but one can see even at that very high rate CE1 has the reserves in place for 20yr life just of one location in the permit they have drilled ...

CE1 is worth $85mill ... with around 4000boepd production from their other projects ....

cheap is an understatement on a longer term investment horizon

Also I like the companies listening to S/H's and have when funds allow buybacks and now Dividend plans ... longer term analyst reports I've read see's 10%+ yields at 20c SP ...

CE1 will continue to be a CORE longer term holding (taking over from CUE!!)
    Last edited by JBmurc; 22-08-2022 at 10:46 AM.

https://stockhead.com.au/energy/pilo...rgy-providers/

The Cliff Head CCS project, which will be owned 57.5% by Pilot and 42.5% by Triangle Energy (ASX:TEG) alone is a substantial opportunity, but it also provides a strong foundation for future clean hydrogen and ammonia production.

I continue to buy must be in or close to the top20 TEG

Exciting times at ROG (Red Sky Energy).

(Finally!!) due to spud a gas drill next week in a 20/80 deal with Santos as operator in Northern SA. It's sure a great time to be selling gas to Eastern Australia (poor consumers). There's a short connection needed to connect to their main gas grid pipelines.

I asked a while back if anyone else here holds these shares, and Johnny Murc said he used to, but no longer. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Exciting times at ROG (Red Sky Energy).

(Finally!!) due to spud a gas drill next week in a 20/80 deal with Santos as operator in Northern SA. It's sure a great time to be selling gas to Eastern Australia (poor consumers). There's a short connection needed to connect to their main gas grid pipelines.

I asked a while back if anyone else here holds these shares, and Johnny Murc said he used to, but no longer. Anyone else?
    Yes no longer CE1 / MAY / TEG my O&G stocks >>>

ROG badly need to consulate shares so stupid to have so many billions of scrip and having to trade in micro cents ... it makes no sense and has been why I haven't bothered to look into ROG anymore at any mgmt that thinks one should have to move the market value by 16.6% just to hit the offer price has there head up their ass