sharetrader
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Junior oilers

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Great work JT
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    I'm usually not an investor in gas projects, but certainly couldn't resist getting into this one, what a monster this one could be!
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 18-03-2024 at 11:42 PM.

Been buying up VLE on the TSX producing 22,000+bbls daily at present and planning to head towards 24,500bbls in Thailand Light to Med APi oil

P/E sub -2!!!! could double in value and still be cheap Vs average O&G on the S&P 500 P/E Ratio is 11.78

Some CAD$200mill+ in cash puts their E/V @ CAD$200mill ... not very expensive Vs Reserves + FCF ..

29.2Mmbbls 2P Oil reserves ....94% of the YE 2018 2P reserves were replenished over the last 6yrs ...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Been buying up VLE on the TSX producing 22,000+bbls daily at present and planning to head towards 24,500bbls in Thailand Light to Med APi oil

P/E sub -2!!!! could double in value and still be cheap Vs average O&G on the S&P 500 P/E Ratio is 11.78

Some CAD$200mill+ in cash puts their E/V @ CAD$200mill ... not very expensive Vs Reserves + FCF ..

29.2Mmbbls 2P Oil reserves ....94% of the YE 2018 2P reserves were replenished over the last 6yrs ...
    TSX - Canada? Who do you buy them through?
    Last edited by DarkHorse; 19-03-2024 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
    TSX - Canada? Who do you buy them through?
    Aussie based CMC Markets can buy shares all over the world many different exchanges ... I haven't gone too crazy yet just ASX-TSX-NYSE my only trades to date
    Only issue is I can't get market depth outside ASX

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by kiwical View Post
    CUE up 41% today on the back of their 1H FY 2024 result and announcement of a 2c special dividend.
    I'm sure there is a dedicated CUE thread but can't find it on a quick look.
    Cheers guys ,now it's a nervy waiting game for ADX,to see just what we have commercially,I hope.I sold re a third earlier( too early ideally) to reduce my entry.

Executive Chairman, Mr Ian Tchacos, said, “The Welchau gas discovery has the
    potential to yield an exceptional gas resource for ADX, its partner MCF and the Republic of
    Austria. The results to date are in line with pre-drill expectations confirming the exceptional
    geological and technical work by our Vienna team supported by local and international experts.
    Over the coming week ADX plans to execute its success case evaluation program for the well
    which will include electric line logging, down hole sampling, inflow testing and pressure
    measurement required to confirm the reservoir characteristics and the hydrocarbon
    composition. We look forward to providing further results on this potential play-opening
    discovery as they become av

Oil stocks return you less while you take on more risk...

10 years ago I left the sector and never looked back...

No regrets...

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post

No regrets...
    All good dude,meanwhile I've double bagged in a few days👍😉

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post

No regrets...
    And thats great for you ..but for many of us can make some great returns across the Energy sectors ... LRS Lithium been my best to date 7500% return over 5yrs hold