sharetrader
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Junior oilers

Bouncing some numbers off TEGs recent anns....using the LOW prospective Gas resource in L7 permit @ mcf $8USD

340BCF = 340mill mcf

= $2.72Bill USD

Now we just need TEG to secure 100% of L7(in the works) ... farm-down with a major O&G player and get a exploration rig on site asap>>>

in the meantime looking forward TEG present Market value will be around 50% of Cash+ ASX investment ... so thats ZERO value for half of the Cash+gas shares , zero value for L7 permit ,zero value for 78% interest in CH platform+onshore plant (cost 300mill+)
    https://triangleenergy.com.au/wp-con...Conference.pdf

Pretty insane >> from my calcs TEG will receive around 9mill AUD profit(early JUNE) + after all production costs of Cliff head + lifting shipping etc

have purchased more(should have waited another day!!!) now holding 5mill TEG 6.5mill TEGO

I'm holding the faith the new mgmt team can re-float this sinking ship before the years out >>hoping this is the bottom

I've had my fair share of muti baggers last couple of years ...and TEG has the potential to be a HUGE turnaround story ...
    Last edited by JBmurc; 05-05-2022 at 09:20 AM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

"With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

percy

Sold half my IVZ at 29.5 cents this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Sold half my IVZ at 29.5 cents this afternoon.
    Not wrong taking a profit should have done the same when MAY was over 20c >> still I have a feeling they will be much higher before the years out .. don't know much about IVZ

percy

Invictus Energy Limited is an Australia-based oil and gas exploration company. The Company is focused on energy resources in sub-Saharan Africa. It is engaged in the development of the Cabora Bassa Project in Zimbabwe that encompasses the Mzarabani Prospect, a multi-TCF conventional gas-condensate target which is undrilled seismically defined structure onshore Africa. The Company is focused on hydrocarbon.

Mobil ran seismic years ago.They were targeting oil,and thought it would be just gas,so did nothing.
    IVZ used Mobil seismic,and recently did their own seismic.
    Will be drilling two wells,starting late Jue/early July.
    I came across IVZ in a NEXT Investors newsletter.They are paid to do write ups.So as I had a bit of spare cash at the time I decided to take a holding.
    Last edited by percy; 05-05-2022 at 08:43 PM.

Red Sky Energy, ROG. Is anyone else here invested in them? Only A$45m market cap, and the SP jumped 60% yesterday on good news. Probable oil in ground jumped up by a reported 1228% to 93 mmbl. It's a lot for a junior.
    I'm not upramping, but I reckon they have more to climb yet. They have a gas drill coming up too, supplying the lucrative East Coast market.

PS I've just looked back on this thread, I see you have some, JBMurc, as well as CUE and NZO, as I do too. It's been a long wait for ROG, but things are exciting now. I post as Dicko4 on HotCopper. Cheers.
    Last edited by Lion; 06-05-2022 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Red Sky Energy, ROG. Is anyone else here invested in them? Only A$45m market cap, and the SP jumped 60% yesterday on good news. Probable oil in ground jumped up by a reported 1228% to 93 mmbl. It's a lot for a junior.
    I'm not upramping, but I reckon they have more to climb yet. They have a gas drill coming up too, supplying the lucrative East Coast market.

PS I've just looked back on this thread, I see you have some, JBMurc, as well as CUE and NZO, as I do too. It's been a long wait for ROG, but things are exciting now. I post as Dicko4 on HotCopper. Cheers.
    I did once hold ROG but sold for .03c over a year ago

Legend

Anyone looked at new oiler ASX: TEE ?

New listing 4 Apr 2022 with NEXT involved by looks of things

Listed at 0.20 going as high as 37c & currently 28.5c

TEG update >>> Negative EV ...we get the right update could muti - bag.. of course we need better market sentiment first

https://twitter.com/TheMarketBullAU/...m4utvE6ODivv0g
    Last edited by JBmurc; 11-06-2022 at 03:35 PM.

Legend

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4

ASX: MAY Zapato 1 Update 1600m on the way to 2650m

Perhaps a little extra time needed to catch a large hidden elephant ?
    Last edited by nztx; 29-06-2022 at 12:39 PM.