sharetrader
Page 93 of 139 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Thread: SKC - Sky City

Guru

well done NOCASH!

Quote Originally Posted by NOCASH View Post
    Interesting to see how many shares I will get, before the SPP, I owned 2 shares, I submit for $17,000 worth of shares. Will we know by lunch time tomorrow?
    If they are scaling based on existing holdings like other recent SPPs, e.g. IFT, you may get lucky and be granted one share.

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    If they are scaling based on existing holdings like other recent SPPs, e.g. IFT, you may get lucky and be granted one share.
    On the over hand if it is undersubscribed like ZEL or they take over subscriptions as TRU did you could get it all.

I already am heavily invested in SKC at less than $2.50 average cost so I only applied for $5k. Based on my shareholding I expect to get it all even if it is pro rata.

No oversubscriptions according to 22nd June announcement. Looks like you can expect to be issued a maximum of around 25% of your holdings as of 16th June in the SPP, maybe a little more if lots of holders don't apply.

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    No oversubscriptions according to 22nd June announcement. Looks like you can expect to be issued a maximum of around 25% of your holdings as of 16th June in the SPP, maybe a little more if lots of holders don't apply.
    That’s okay. I applied for less than 25% of my current shareholding and if I had my time again I would have put it into PEB instead

I’m not expecting this to be massively oversubscribed, if at all.

Investor

Final price for SPP $2.38 with 91% uptake, looks like most will get what they applied for.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Final price for SPP $2.38 with 91% uptake, looks like most will get what they applied for.
    Underwriters to get $4m worth so looks like full allocation up to $50k for anyone who applied.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Underwriters to get $4m worth so looks like full allocation up to $50k for anyone who applied.
    Yes! I didn’t think it would be fully subscribed.
    I’m happy with the price

Looks like I was wrong - well undersubscribed so should be some extras floating around. Punt has paid off.