sharetrader
Page 91 of 138 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: SKC - Sky City

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Yes, that's what I was meant to say to claim EOY tax losses.
    👍

Also a benefit to those participating in the SPP to have the sp below $2.50!

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Also a benefit to those participating in the SPP to have the sp below $2.50!
    I doubt anyone applying would get allocated much due to high demand.

Guru

with no expansion of the bubble coming soon.. and the fire about to rage out of control in the US , earning about to report in the USA. It could be that the stock tanks under the 2.40 for a short time and you MAY be able to top up more on market but its a slim chance. Low on the GFC was about 2.50 ish.

the big sell orders have been pulled...

moving back up 2.54... its as vol as ever.. wonderful trading stock.. DISC: we never sold ... sadly... we usually do...
    Last edited by Waltzing; 01-07-2020 at 12:05 PM.

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Confirmation of the first part of the dibble theory. SKC drops to $2.49 today, 1c below the share issue price. Still I have my request into the offer hoping to fill my boots. Looks like I might get my wish?

Last five days of share price plan offer period are 29th June, 30th June, 1st July, 2nd July and 3rd July. Despite the close, the vwap for 29th June was 252.56. Yet a 2.5% discount off that brings it down to $2.46. Good for small shareholders who have applied through the share purchase plan if this price heads lower?
    A couple more data points notched up. The VWAP was quoted at $2.40.46 for 30th June ($2.34 with the 2.5% discount) and $250.67 for 1st July ($2.44 with the 2.5% discount). That last figure surprised me with the share price closing at $2.59. However there were a couple of big crossings at $2.39 first thing in the morning that must have skewed the average. If the second part of the dibble theory holds, that higher price should stick for the next couple of days, denying those small shareholders a sub $2.50 entry via the share plan. Let's see what happens.

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

I doubt anyone applying would get allocated much due to high demand.
    I doubt there will be high demand from retail investors

Guru

if you study the last 10 years of prices you will see plenty of entry points to trade. Well there is now another 10 years to trade and a world that is very very unstable.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    I doubt there will be high demand from retail investors
    In which case, big boys will be more than happy to lap them up. They sure know how the game works...

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    There you go.

Closed today at $2.39 on 12.7m total traded volume!
    Here you go, looks like Blackrock dumped most of them at $2.39 on that day (30th Jun).
    Last edited by sb9; 02-07-2020 at 08:57 AM.

In which case, big boys will be more than happy to lap them up. They sure know how the game works...
    Quote Originally Posted by sb9
    Here you go, looks like Blackrock dumped most of them at $2.39 on that day (30th Jun).
    So the big boys know how it works but BlackRock dumped more than 10 million shares!

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    So the big boys know how it works but BlackRock dumped more than 10 million shares!
    Why not, its all part of their play...