sharetrader
Page 88 of 139 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast

Thread: SKC - Sky City

Need to ask for an increase on my ML limit to be able to participate on this. And I will apply for the maximum allowed.

buying into these capital raisings is money for jam , think everyone on the NZX has made s/h money
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    buying into these capital raisings is money for jam....
    And yet a few months ago, hardly anyone wanted to buy these shares at nearly half this price, go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    And yet a few months ago, hardly anyone wanted to buy these shares at nearly half this price, go figure.
    yea seems alot of the buying of all stocks on the plunge was from the newbies . good on them they all probably made sh..loads.
    one step ahead of the herd

Recent events and statements by Australian officials have shown the Trans-tasman bubble is unlikely anytime soon. Smart move for them to do a capital raise before everyone wakes up to the implications and possibilities of this weeks events.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

yes MR B. On the money again. but they seem to buying again!! Its that long term value here out 5 years. Its dirt cheap if you have a 5 year or longer term view. I would say that management cannot but think that this is a wonderful oppo for them to buy up big ramp up the DIV later on. Imagine what div off the back of some of these prices in 5 years... blows anything out of the water...I amend my post by saying that this is not a stock for some based on moral grounds.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 19-06-2020 at 07:51 AM.

ESG concerns for me with this one. Not for me.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investor

Banner on Direct Broking website says, due to high demand in institutional placement, no shares were available for retail investors...however eligible holders can apply through SPP.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Banner on Direct Broking website says, due to high demand in institutional placement, no shares were available for retail investors...however eligible holders can apply through SPP.
    Thanks sb9, I saw that as well.

Guru

powering up today.... 290 !!