sharetrader
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default PORT BOUVARD (PBD)

Note that Tuesday 1st of June Port Bouvard will be going ex-dividend.
    This is quite a healthy little 8 cents a share--which is nearly 5.5% and Fully Franked. Co. fundamentals are excellent, and so there is also a nice Trade potentially here. Relatively good steady volumes too.
    Seems to Trade between $1.21--$1.39, and this ex div will possibly create a very tasty and rather safe morsel in my opinion.
    Happy Investing,
    cheers
    Robbo
    Robbo

where in aussie is this company, its paying a good 15c div this time around

Donnie,

Port Bouvard (PBD) in in PERTH Western Australia Donnie..

I normally pop in and pop out to take MY dividend every six months as it is fully franked...and the Bouvard Project is totally excellent...and the PBD share is valued on a NPAV range of around $1.45 - $ $1.70....[]

Natuarlly Perth Real Estate has got the added benefit of being in Mining Town Western Australia, which menas their economy is very strong too...

The trading range for PBD though is very very tight.....
    almost mechanically follows a $1.30 -- $1.35 share price spread; as folk in PBD mostly know the figures and simply are in for the stable Franked Dividends...

Donnie hope that is of some small help

Kind Regards,

Robbo
    Robbo

Thanks alot davey[8D]

have a[8D]day[8)]

Port Bouvard. (PBD)

Hi gals and guys here at Sharetrader.com

Port Bouvard (PBD) must be the Best Dividend Payer in Australia, (or mighty close!)-[][]

Since last post 5 months ago, PBD has risen >85% in Share Price, plus ... wait for it:.... given back > 55% of that original $1.25 Invested.... in Fully Franked (Tax Paid) Divideneds - [], or phrased another way, 70 cents per share, following the previous post here at Share Trader.

So that would be a total 140% Increase on the Investment Price,(in a non Spec Share) -- of which for us Aussie Investors, 55% is Tax Free.- in a short 6 months!

Thank-you Port Bouvard (PBD)-

Do ALSO hope that other Sharetrader Investors, saw this little "heads up" AND were also on board Port Bouvard (PBD).

Kindest Regards,

Robbo
    Robbo

Port Bouvard ..... (PBD)

Port Bouvard .........

Goes for the Daily, Delicous, Dividend, Double.. and scores a Hole In One, at the Port Bouvard Golf Course, Today ... [][].

Yes …. for All you fellow travellers here at Sharetrader (ASX Divison) & Port Bouvard (PBD) fans –- here at The PUB, ....

Question: You all know the deal by now !! []

What Time is it guys !! ....??

Answer:

It is definitely celebration and Happy Hour & crisp nice Cold Crownies (many, many ….[])…. again tonight…!!

That is for certain & sure !! []

(1) Port Bouvard (PBD) -- was up in share price, after already considerable share price gains, , this last 2 months of; a nice impressive 15.42% today …

(2) From the time of the pick, here exclusively at Sharetrader.com.nz (ASX Division) – Port Bouvard is up about 165% --but more importantly has paid an average 42% per year additional to that number.... in fully franked dividends; ON TOP of that 165 % gained in share price figure !!

(3) This means that at the price we paid for (PBD) at the beginning, of this S/Trader Pub thread, ---- (only two short years ago) ---- for us PBD share investors.... this now actually represents a fuuly franked, pay out this year of a massive 78% of the share Price.

..... And that is On top of 80% share Price Gains as well. !!

And yes, that is Fully Franked and Tax free!!

-- Oh the sheer bliss and joy of snowball down the hill and increased tax fre investment gains that compound like PBD ….!!

So then, in summary .... for Port Bouvard (PBD) fans today:

ON a excellent daily traded on ASX turonver of $649, 000 --

Port Bouvard (PBD) was up a healthy 15.42% again Today in its overall share price.

Which - of course; was ON TOP, and additional to, the massive Div Annoucement Today of an extra 50 cents f/franked !!!@ [](Highest in Australia I suspect) .

PBD finished today, at an All Time High s/price, of $2.62.!! [][]

-- ASX --- Annoucement for (PBD) Repeated Below in Full.

……. 8 June 2006

.........Port Bouvard (PBD)..........

Companies Announcement Office, Australian Stock Exchange Limited
    Level 10 Exchange Centre. 20 Bond Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000

: For Immediate Public Release. Port Bouvard ( ASX Code: PBD ). ...............

....... Stop Press. ........

Port Bouvard Limited (PBD) ---- Important Official Announcement

Dear Sirs,

FINAL DIVIDEND FIFTY (50) CENTS -- for Port Bouvard (PBD) Shareholders.

The company – Port Bouvard) --

is pleased to announce a final dividend of $0.50 per share to be paid on 4 July 2006. This follows the payment of an interim dividend of $0.40 per share in December 2005 and this now brings the total dividends to be paid for the 2005-06 year to $0.90. The final dividend will be fully franked.

The record date for the payment of the $0.50 dividend will be Friday 23 June 2005.

Negotiations for the sale of the golf course and related assets to Mr Kelly and Vive Holdings Limited continue.

The Directors expect to announce by mid July, plans regarding the continued operation of the Company after preliminary feasibility work on the Resort site is completed.

Yours faithfully

MICHAEL PERROTT

Chairman. ( Port Bouvard Ltd ) .

------------------- ends -------------------------------------

Kindest Regards,

Robbo

Disclaimer:
    Views expressed above are unwarranted. These views ought not to be read as warranted, either expressed or implied, for their accuracy or veracity. Views expressed above, cannot be read as warranted, either expressed or implied, for their ac
    Robbo

Port Bouvard (PBD)

Up another 6% today; again.... on strong volumes. []

Regards,

Robbo
    Robbo

Port Bouvard (PBD)

Still highly under valued, imo.

Regrds,

Robbo
    Robbo

Advanced Member

PBD is ready to wind down their Mandurah and Princeton Estate in WA in 2007 (I live in WA so I know a bit about them). They have stated to return $1.60 to $1.80 in fully franked dividend and Capital Return to shareholders when their SP was just $1.60. That is because PBD was going to ceased trading as a property development company when those 2 projects ceased in 2007.

However, as just being announced the last 2 weeks, the company will continue as a going concern as a property developer and have just bought a large land in Albany (south of Perth). As the property boom continued in WA, there is no doubt that s'holders expects bouyant profit earnings to continue. Also, a final dividend of at least 50 cents FF is on the cards in DEC 06.

The chairman and CEO owns substantial stakes in PBD.

I have always said that the Martha Cove projects that CPK is undertaking is very similar to PBD Mandurah estate. Both are ocean fronts development projects.

Hi soulman,

Its a pity Martha Cove isn't in WA! I also have thought Martha Cove is similar to what PBD was doing. This is one reason why I have been content to hold CPK. There is plenty of land at Martha Cove that will allow it to contine for some years yet.

I had PBD when they were called Menzies Court and were 10c. I sold them soon after the name change and share consolidation (I think it was 4 for 1). They promised lots but nothing ever seemed to happen. Another one that got away!

Mark