sharetrader
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: EUR.JPY

That worked a treat..not...H&S formations are now officially the most unreliable formations.....esp on 1 hour charts.....

But then, a tight stop and reverse would have you quids in this morning. The old resistance at 136.10 back in focus

Clear from all the EUR crosses that there was demand for EUR agst CHF, JPY and GBP, and this fed into EUR/USD, which saw the swing trade play back to where I indicated on the EUR.USD thread - 1.2020.

Hope the bank doesn't have your house up for mortgagee auction Miner[xx(][xx(]

Xerof

Not me mate,all I managed to do yesterday was yet again break one of my rules and the price was missing some great trades[B)],but didn't get nailed on any,one day I'll play by "all" of my rules and make a few more $$$.

Cheers
    Miner

quote:Originally posted by miner

A few if's but if usd/jpy keeps going and this one follows it's got some catching up to do.

Example of first thought trading,it did follow and I was long at 5.15 but had a stop 2 lousy pips too tight(was not my usual stop),so due to rule breaking got stopped then didn't go long again duah[B)][B)][B)].
    Oop's hit edit rather than quote last time.

Well last night was the wrong night to get on the booze with me mate[B)],hope someone got the move on this and usd/jpy[?].

morning miner
    got most but this one, the biggest mover.
    still not complaining

Good stuff slam I did my usual first thought set short at 17 when it was bouncing around in the arvo testing it(so short usd/jpy also as go same way) then mate rang to say hole dug come down and shoot the pig(then had to have a drink in the shed in memory of old grunter),so didn't set short[B)],but never mind as with FX there will always be another trade.

Now it's pick the next move time,maybe test last nights lows.

PS: miner, rule # 3hehe

Umm yep ta,next week I promise.

As it's not next week yet,this is a good pair to watch guys,it usually has quiet tidy moves when others can be all over the place,ie look at the tails on say eur/usd and usd/chf daily's lately.

Just encase someone reads my tea leaf FX thoughts hehe,this one yet again has had a tidy day(next is usd/jpy out of the 4 I watch,as it often is),ok so daily and hourly much the same,so put a trendline on both hourlys this morning then look at the 10am hourly,this is when eur/jpy got going but usd/jpy moved on the 9am hourly,so it gave you an hours jump on the eur/jpy move north as they go the same way,so usd/jpy said what eur/jpy was going to do.

The other 2 I watch are messy today but both added to the above a bit also.

Cheers
    Miner