sharetrader
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: EUR.JPY

Xerof since you pointed out this pair to me(thanks) I have given it a screen and it is a good one to trade as well as an indicator as to what my other 3 are going to do.

But some days eur/usd goes with it (yesterday) and other days usd/jpy goes with it,so the trick is picking who is following it at any given point in time.

If when you have time any thoughts on this would be good,ta.

Save loosing my head[:0]

Cheers
    Miner

A few if's but if usd/jpy keeps going and this one follows it's got some catching up to do.

Example of first thought trading,it did follow and I was long at 5.15 but had a stop 2 lousy pips too tight(was not my usual stop),so due to rule breaking got stopped then didn't go long again duah[B)][B)][B)].

Well, for what its worth, I wonder if we have a nice reversal pattern forming here. H&S pattern has traced out, plus a return to the neckline being seen right now on the 1hr chart and (less obvious, but there all the same) on the 4 hr chart.

Haven't looked at this pair for a while but on first glance/first impression, that was what jumped out at me Miner.

Would fit a grind higher in USD/JPY, collapse in EUR/USD scenario

Xerof

xerof i see the pattern but I'll have to play the idiot here and ask reversal from which direction the short term one going down or the medium term one going up.

I was only looking at the short term charts. Assuming this neckline resistance holds around 135.10 or so, it should target 132/133 minimum

Maybe a sell here, with a 30 pips s/l?? It could break the neckline resistance, in which case 136.10, then 137 ish come back into play.

Don't send me an invoice for any losses incurred though, I don't profess to be an expert on charts!! but H&S formations are fairly reliable

Xerof

First thoughts I like hence my first thought trading comment the other day,this pair works well with my others,but is doing it's own thing today so to me worth a watch.

As for me I'm doing the 2 minds trader- medium thing again,stops on tho,thanks for your thoughts.

Thought you watched this one more.I like it,usd/jpy needs to hold 60 today tho?..

Cheers
    Miner

Put a trendline on from last daily high,action at the mo is on it(well there abouts hehe),so watching which side it goes.

Did I say that first thoughts are sometimes followed by second thoughts, hehe

WHAT I put the house on your post[:0][B)],first thoughts work for me,over think it toast,trick is going with them.

Germany's ZEW fundamental might have changed the dynamics a bit....but trendline still holding.....on the other hand....but then again.....hehe