sharetrader
Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102
Results 1,011 to 1,019 of 1019

my post in 2017 about uber drivers not knowing what the share market is , is not true now they know the share market well now
    one step ahead of the herd

1987 was an example of sharemarket euphoria. This is mild to Luke warm interest by comparison. Everybody thinks the sharemarket is overvalued but in 87 we all thought it still had legs. And then it crashed.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    1987 was an example of sharemarket euphoria. This is mild to Luke warm interest by comparison. Everybody thinks the sharemarket is overvalued but in 87 we all thought it still had legs. And then it crashed.

Still currently no end in sight of money looking to trade low bank rates for higher returns out there ..
    so probably still legs on for further advances.. a few good major company results
    coming in may be just enough for the next lifts upwards.. IMO

Triggers out there leading to any major retreat may well be promptly extinguished
    by further artificial stimulus globally thrown at any small fires globally

Global Govts have enough crisis' on their hands and have demonstrated willingness
    to pour vast bucket full's on perceived problems .. our own included

While that's going on, none would appear to want a financial markets meltdown
    or largescale retreat & further carnage thrown in the mix to have to deal with

If you like - keep massaging the markets to ensure all well with no major turning turtle ..
    Last edited by nztx; 25-02-2021 at 08:29 AM. Reason: add more

theres a 100% probability of a crash based on all known history. but they say this times different i keep hearing

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    theres a 100% probability of a crash based on all known history. but they say this times different i keep hearing

What would the triggerpoint be ?

Some Economies are in turmoil with C-19, some opening up -- demand & activity would then start increasing

Govt's are continuing to print cheap money plugging the gaps too ..

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    What would the triggerpoint be ?

Some Economies are in turmoil with C-19, some opening up -- demand & activity would then start increasing

Govt's are continuing to print cheap money plugging the gaps too ..
    the million dollar question , very few people ever pick the top and every time is for different reasons. so i will refrain from guessing

Legend

the million dollar question , very few people ever pick the top and every time is for different reasons. so i will refrain from guessing

It wont be for lack of dough out there .. maybe rapid outflows & influxes between certain sectors ?

Heck .. in current times we have TSLA make a billion on B$ .. then Elon loses $20 bills the next day in a dip
    and the market doesn't blink & instead TSLA recovers previously lost overnight ground .. - how resilient is that ?
    Last edited by nztx; 25-02-2021 at 09:09 AM. Reason: add more

There is always going to be a crash. That bit is easy to predict. It is the timing which is the issue. This year ,next year or 5 years time. The low interest rates make most shares look good.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    There is always going to be a crash. That bit is easy to predict. It is the timing which is the issue. This year ,next year or 5 years time. The low interest rates make most shares look good.

I don't disagree there .. what goes up may / often does come down .. so it's the all important happy entry points
    and convenient timely exit points that count .. and just so long as one wins considerably more than
    they lose ..
    Last edited by nztx; 25-02-2021 at 12:02 PM. Reason: add more