sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default I am not sure if I recognise myself.

You are a Strategic Trader!
    You probably live in a world of ideas and strategic planning. This is because you value intelligence, knowledge, and being competent. These are great qualities for a trader/investor. In fact, you have the three core qualities that are essential to being a great trader (i.e. you have the ability to see the big picture, new possibilities and connections between things. You make decisions based on logic and analysis and you are decisive, orderly and do things sequentially). You have an original mind and a great drive to implement your ideas and achieve your goals. Thus, if trading success is important to you, you'll probably find a way to achieve it...
    One of your Trading Strengths
    Originality and drive; willingness to follow your ideas through to completion.
    One of your Trading Challenges
    Probably so logical that you don't recognize when emotions are causing you to self-destruct.
    Would You Like to Learn More About Your Trader Type?

Trader type test? More like type test.

This test is very very similar to the MBTI indicator test a personally indicator. Multiple questions are identicle and those that arn't generally are just put into business context.

The only different questions were those directly relating to trading but were scarce.

If you want to findout more about yourself checkout the "MBTI Type Indicator" it is more indepth and very easy reading, so can be applied to trading.

I am unsure for the full 170+ question test but this mini test was just a recreated mini version of the MBTI.

You are a Values-Driven Trader!

Value Driven Traders typically need to do their own thing and trade something they deeply believe in that is self-generated. If you've listened to the media about what's important to success, then you could find yourself trading with some version of that, but with disastrous results. You tend to get your sense of meaning out of relationships, ideas, and material possessions, which suggests that you would tend to be motivated to make money. You have two out of the three characteristics that make a great trader you have the three core qualities that are essential to being a great trader (i.e. you have the ability to see the big picture, new possibilities and connections between things. And you are decisive, orderly and do things sequentially)...

One of your Trading Strengths

Can readily grasp how the markets work and develop new low-risk ideas.

One of your Trading Challenges

If you accept the status quo of society and how trading “should be done” as your understanding of the markets, then you’ll probably jump right in and make a mess of things