sharetrader
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

BLK up 23%, BLKO up 53%!!!

Hehehehehe (laughing on the way to bank...)
    Respect
    TOMMY

Disclosure: trading in and out of many stocks, too many to update the list at the moment...

DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING I SAY OR IMPLY... USE YOUR OWN BRAIN AND RESEARCH BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    BLK up 23%, BLKO up 53%!!!

Hehehehehe (laughing on the way to bank...)
    I posted yesterday that BLK would run today...

Consider it now "discovered".

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    I posted yesterday that BLK would run today...

Consider it now "discovered".
    So Shasta you were the one doing all that buying today to push up the share price!!?! Thanx!!!!
    Respect
    TOMMY

Disclosure: trading in and out of many stocks, too many to update the list at the moment...

DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING I SAY OR IMPLY... USE YOUR OWN BRAIN AND RESEARCH BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS.

So Shasta you were the one doing all that buying today to push up the share price!!?! Thanx!!!!
    No i haven't had a sell order hit yet, & holding cash waiting to see how "cheap" i can buy certain stocks...

My holdings are always as per my signature.

hi tommy ,blko up 14c to 29c,ie 93%.surely it cant hold that,must be a gap between 15/20c,amazing.pago

Hi shatsa and pago,

I have already taken my profits for BLKO (after a 93% rise in one day, who wouldn't????? still have half left though), but I think BLKO may have quite a bit of steam left because it is fairly priced relative to BLK, and BLK's market cap is still very small compared to its peers despite today's rise.

This stock will be volatile, but I expect a similar scenario to GLX unfolding here. As long as LNC keeps rising, others in the sector will naturally follow.

BTW, if you hold, make sure you have a stop loss in place... if the DOW keeps sliding, All Ords might bleed badly. Microcaps lose liquidity fairly easily, but I am hoping the UCG sector will continue going against the general market trend like IPL did last year!
    Last edited by tommy; 26-05-2008 at 08:12 PM.
    Respect
    TOMMY

Hi shatsa and pago,

I have already taken my profits for BLKO (after a 93% rise in one day, who wouldn't????? still have half left though), but I think BLKO may have quite a bit of steam left because it is fairly priced relative to BLK, and BLK's market cap is still very small compared to its peers despite today's rise.

This stock will be volatile, but I expect a similar scenario to GLX unfolding here. As long as LNC keeps rising, others in the sector will naturally follow.

BTW, if you hold, make sure you have a stop loss in place... if the DOW keeps sliding, All Ords might bleed badly. Microcaps lose liquidity fairly easily, but I am hoping the UCG sector will continue going against the general market trend like IPL did last year!
    Well done Tommy - v. nice gain

not on this one though - may look to jump on if some consolidation

Sold a few LNC today - Now free carried with change - looking at EDE (hydrogen products) and MEE (MOU with IPL) interesting

Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    Well done Tommy - v. nice gain

not on this one though - may look to jump on if some consolidation

Sold a few LNC today - Now free carried with change - looking at EDE (hydrogen products) and MEE (MOU with IPL) interesting
    Thanx bear, to be honest I didn't expect the "herd" to storm into BLK so quickly... I was assuming it would take another two weeks or so for the market to wake up to its potential.

I'm a fan of MEE as well, in fact I have invested/traded most UCG stocks listed on ASX over the past several weeks... call me a total sucker for UCG :-P

Will look into EDE, never heard of the company. You should open a thread with your research if it looks like a potential winner!
    Respect
    TOMMY

BLK skyrockets after announcement, BLK up 28%, BLKO up 48%:

Exercises Option to Purchase Zanthus Lignite Project
    http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=409069

Damn, I sold out too early! Should have free carried it...
    Respect
    TOMMY

BLK skyrockets after announcement, BLK up 28%, BLKO up 48%:

Exercises Option to Purchase Zanthus Lignite Project
    http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=409069

Damn, I sold out too early! Should have free carried it...
    BLK - Blackham progressses towards 1 billion tonnes

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=425212

Tommy, you still keeping an eye on this?