sharetrader
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58

Thread: AVA

  1. #41
    percy
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    14,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Percy all looking rather Perky today ......
    Ghee Whiz..48 cents....Very Perky.,,lol.

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Auckland, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    63

    Default

    My average at 17 looks like close to tripling.. .still a hold?

  3. #43
    percy
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    14,564

    Default

    AVA's agm is on the 29th of this month.
    I expect it will be positive, with a very good outlook,so I am holding.

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Auckland, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Thanks for the tip. Can I ask if there's anything else that looks interesting?

  5. #45
    percy
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    14,564

    Default

    Yes another DMX holding.
    UBN,745,233,018 shares on issue at 9.5cents gives a market cap of $70,797,137
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announc....asx-2A1182007.
    The above presentation is from 25th October 2019.The CEO's presentation gives us a really good understanding of the business.
    With a lot of revenue paid up front, and with them being near break even, I see a great deal of potential scalability to their business model.No need for more capital.
    The following link is their latest presentation.
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...asx-2A1249193/
    UBN's agm is on the same day as AVA's ie Thursday 29th October.Should be a fun day.
    I only brought into UBN last week,as I saw they are not far away from being profitable..I stay away from unprofitable companies that keep coming back to shareholders for more capital.
    Last edited by percy; 14-10-2020 at 11:44 AM.

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Yes another DMX holding.
    UBN,745,233,018 shares on issue at 9.5cents gives a market cap of $70,797,137
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announc....asx-2A1182007.
    The above presentation is from 25th October 2019.The CEO's presentation gives us a really good understanding of the business.
    With a lot of revenue paid up front, and with them being near break even, I see a great deal of potential scalability to their business model.No need for more capital.
    The following link is their latest presentation.
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...asx-2A1249193/
    UBN's agm is on the same day as AVA's ie Thursday 29th October.Should be a fun day.
    I only brought into UBN last week,as I saw they are not far away from being profitable..I stay away from unprofitable companies that keep coming back to shareholders for more capital.
    TA looking good for AVA new breakout candle and now steady consolidation prior to the fundamental end point which will in this case be the AGM or a quarterly update.

  7. #47
    Update Ready To Install
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Floating Anchor Shoals
    Posts
    9,058

    Default

    Download Document 2.09MB keeps surprising upwards.

  8. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    375

    Default

    I took some profits last week due to being so overweight... today's 25% rise atm is bitter sweet. But if I didn't still hold a fair chunk I'd definitely be buying today.
    At 54c mcap $101m for debt free co with $10.4m quarterly EBITDA - up c70% - and great prospects - what's not to like?

  9. #49
    Update Ready To Install
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Floating Anchor Shoals
    Posts
    9,058

    Default

    Let your winners run! A 3 bagger today at 60c and very good vol last two days.

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Hmm market a little unhappy with discrepancy between cash receipts and revenue little strange.. didnít break my stop loss yet though

  11. #51
    percy
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    14,564

    Default

    It is all to do with when they receive payments.Accounts receivable currently higher.
    Should balance out next quarter,when payments are received.
    Their agm is tomorrow.
    Last edited by percy; 28-10-2020 at 07:45 PM.

  12. #52
    percy
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    14,564

    Default

    From today's agm presentation.Out look for Aura is very positive,and looks as though contracts for its use in monitoring
    a number of customers' mining conveyor belts is close.Big market.Bring it on.!!.lol

    "With a total available market opportunity of more than $300 million, Aura IQ's current sales pipeline of over 50 sites
    has estimated revenues of more than $50 million over the first three years of deployment."

    This is the link to the agm's chairman's speech and CEO's presentation.
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announc....asx-3A554052/
    Last edited by percy; 29-10-2020 at 01:45 PM.

  13. #53
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Eastern BoP..
    Posts
    1,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Ghee Whiz..48 cents....Very Perky.,,lol.


    " Very Perky " 17 days ago. What do you call 33% since then ?.

  14. #54
    percy
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    14,564

    Default

    A very interesting Podcast with AVA's CEO.Enjoy..
    https://stockhead.cmail19.com/t/d-l-...-yupddjlly-jr/
    Last edited by percy; 29-10-2020 at 02:56 PM.

  15. #55
    percy
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    14,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    " Very Perky " 17 days ago. What do you call 33% since then ?.
    Extremely Perky.?

  16. #56
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Eastern BoP..
    Posts
    1,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Extremely Perky.?

    An Extremely Perky Percy.

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Weird price sensitive update lol

  18. #58
    Update Ready To Install
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Floating Anchor Shoals
    Posts
    9,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Let your winners run! A 3 bagger today at 60c and very good vol last two days.
    I did the same today DH. Sold a qtr,S/P finished @ 69.5c!! Poor timing with vaccine news.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •