sharetrader
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: AVA

They delivered on time to India last month, seems like a no nonsense company. One has to question how they are going to press the flesh to win future contracts in Asia, but everyone is in the same boat, so level playing field. Good business to be in, the world just feels a little bit shaky atm.

percy

A massive turn around from a $4.729 mil loss in 2019 to a $4.942 mil NPAT in 2020.
    https://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistic...idsId=02275274

Percy. Thank you. For alerting me to DMX. Their approach fits my style perfectly. Love this "It is more important to know a small number of companies intimately than to know very little about a lot of companies. Risk will increase the more diversified you become." I have subscribed to their newsletter today.
    “Instead of thinking “I’m right”, ask yourself “How do I know I am right?” Find the smartest people to disagree with you so you can stress test your ideas.” Ray Dalio

Advanced Member

Percy, Someone lit the touch paper 28 cents + 19 %

percy

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Percy, Someone lit the touch paper 28 cents + 19 %
    Fantastic.
    All I can say is we are "well positioned", and thank you www.dmxam.com.au "you have done it again."...lol

IMO

Double bagged exactly:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Double bagged exactly:-)
    Me too By far my biggest holding now.
    Indeed DMX is a fantastic resource for small cap asx investors. 10x more hidden gems over the ditch.
    Agree about getting to know a few companies deeply; albeit initially you have to turn over quite a few stones and have a good filtering system.
    (Has given me very consistent high teen returns over 10 years with diversified small caps, despite the perception that they lead to erratic performance)
    Last edited by DarkHorse; 03-09-2020 at 09:14 PM.

AVA at an inflection point. TA suggests it was potentially going to uptrend or re-rate based on the news prior to fridays depressing action.

That said it's held up well. Can't see how we don't have a re-rate over the next month or so based on the fact its cash flow positive for the first time (ignoring the miniscule 2018 operating cash flow) and has demonstrated 3 solid years of revenue growth with a colorful forecast despite COVID.

percy

PE 13. PCF 11. $3m net cash. c50% pa compounding growth in both revenue and gross margins 2017 - 2020. Not too shabby!
    Last edited by DarkHorse; 10-09-2020 at 02:15 PM.